Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Bind Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Bind Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bind ni aati aapki yado shayri 0, chandresh kumar bind 10, chandresh kumar bind, bind meaning in hindi, ladykiller in a bind game,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

With no thoughts coming to my mind,
I take a step forward trying to find,
My dream which I once again need to unwind,
As it is our past that brings our present and future to a bind,
Guiding us to a path not perfect yet unique and kind.

©Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet) #mind #thoughts #find #bind #unique #kind #path #past #present #future

Amit Jotwani

Tales of longing 
that bind us 
with unrealistic hope, 
unspool us 
with real endings
of incompleteness. 

#hope #incomplete #longing #bind #unspool #yqbaba

H..🌹sana💘

Guloo ka gulistaan teraa ho,
Mehakta hua chaman tera ho,
Ye dil-e-nadan to tera ho hi chuka,
Ab khushiyo ka har Jahan tera ho #lovefiling @#bind@
#like

First Last

#Functions_of_Universe When I see who is holding the world, I fear disappears soon in his molding. I'm the eternal soul beyond the life! I'm not afraid of mindless, where the mind can spread its wings in windless. Keep eyes closed in steady flow! #notafraidof #flowingmind #wind #Bind #Blindness 🤲 #mindengine #powerful #wings don’t see 🧚🧘🕉️📲🌅

read more
 #Functions_of_Universe 

When I see who is holding the world, I fear disappears soon in his molding. I'm the eternal soul beyond the life!

I'm not afraid of mindless, where the mind can spread its wings in windless. Keep eyes closed in steady flow!

#notafraidof #flowingmind #wind #bind #blindness 🤲 #mindengine #powerful #wings don’t see 🧚🧘🕉️📲🌅

Ami K

Friendship day doesn't mean that  to bind your friend with a band or anything like that. It is the relation that bind each others from the hearts, it means that they are always there for you at every stage of life. Wherever you stucks it feels like someone is really there for you.
Someone really bothered about you #friends #love #nojoto #friendship #friendsforever

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification