Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Shrink Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Shrink Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shrink meaning in hindi, can ice shrink pores, does ice shrink pimples, does the thymus gland shrink with age 90, shrink meaning in marathi,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories

HintsOfHeart.

Cerebral Derange

Girls go on growing
Boys go on shrinking
their life's to love girls #girl#boy#shrink#grow#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

Cerebral Derange

Girls go on growing
Boys go on shrinking
their life's to love girls #girl#boy#shrink#grow#yqbaba#yqdada#yqkavi#yqquotes

JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs"

#Shrink

read more
The   simplest  method  for  meaningful  your  journey  by addicted  to  humanity 
it's never shrink and  expired  than  gimmicks

©JIJITH p thankachan " king of underdogs" #Shrink

Shivam Aggarwal

"Hmm." Wow. Girls can say that in real life too, not just in texts. "What hmm? Say something that's of help?" Whoa! The shrinking triggered again! I simply came upto her chest. My clothes barely fitted me! I am gonna need a change of clothes. It's great that my mother hadn't thrown away my childhood clothes. She wanted to save them for her grandkids. She's cute like that! #story #Funny #Shrink #theshrinkingmystery

read more
The Shrinking Mystery
(Chapter 4)
(In caption) "Hmm." 

Wow. Girls can say that in real life too, not just in texts. 

"What hmm? Say something that's of help?"

Whoa! The shrinking triggered again! I simply came upto her chest. My clothes barely fitted me! I am gonna need a change of clothes. It's great that my mother hadn't thrown away my childhood clothes. She wanted to save them for her grandkids. She's cute like that!

Shivam Aggarwal

As my watch reached 1:45, I heard the pleasing sound of school bell and made my way out of class. I just wanted to go home, and sleep. Today's day was a wreck. I almost had a fight and I kind of felt a bit different. The floor feels near, and people, whom I used to tower over, were now almost my height. Seems like everyone's growing. And I have stopped to grow. Well, Six feet is a good height to stop at! I don't need to worry about that. "Hey sucker" #story #Funny #ShortStory #Shrink #theshrinkingmystery

read more
The Shrinking Mystery 
(Chapter 2)
(In caption) As my watch reached 1:45, I heard the pleasing sound of school bell and made my way out of class. I just wanted to go home, and sleep. 

Today's day was a wreck. I almost had a fight and I kind of felt a bit different. The floor feels near, and people, whom I used to tower over, were now almost my height. 

Seems like everyone's growing. And I have stopped to grow. Well, Six feet is a good height to stop at! I don't need to worry about that. 

"Hey sucker"

Rishi

My soul is an empty vessel without the love you allow to flow. My lips have a tremendous shrink, a dry thirsty shrink without the utter of your name. My eyes shed black droplets of tears, without the sight of your more red and less, but hairy skin. I ruin my eye makeup. My nosering slips apart, everytime I walk without you. Because there's no one to seek it with a good eyesight. You are my wolf, the smart wolf. And I miss that hair pull! I can't hear anything but you name. The fault is of the Jh

read more
My soul is an empty vessel without the love you allow to flow. My lips have a tremendous shrink, a dry thirsty shrink without the utter of your name. My eyes shed black droplets of tears, without the sight of your more red and less, but hairy skin. I ruin my eye makeup. My nosering slips apart, everytime I walk without you. Because there's no one to seek it with a good eyesight. You are my wolf, the smart wolf. And I miss that hair pull! I can't hear anything but you name. The fault is of the Jhumka Game. Some pimples popped up on my face because I lack water that you offer ( on intervals of my day). Where have you been ? I am thirsty. I am thirsty of every sin. From the neck that you chock to the chick that you hold, every cell awaits. Awaits your coming. ( not the coming that you know, but the coming that my poem shows). I am sleeping enough. But I need you to awake me in the dreams of your eyes. I am living enough. But I need you to let me live again and again in your strong arms. 

You are my personal smile. The colour of my life. Also, the balck and white. If God has gifted me with a straight nose, he has definitely gifted me with your height!! And all the gifts are mine. Touch me before the night. Because the bed runs to eat me. And the breeze runs to freeze me.  Fear not, to be mortal. I fear to be immortal, without you. I fear to be remembered as a poem without you. I begin with you and you are my end.  Everyone else is a stranger.
 My soul is an empty vessel without the love you allow to flow. My lips have a tremendous shrink, a dry thirsty shrink without the utter of your name. My eyes shed black droplets of tears, without the sight of your more red and less, but hairy skin. I ruin my eye makeup. My nosering slips apart, everytime I walk without you. Because there's no one to seek it with a good eyesight. You are my wolf, the smart wolf. And I miss that hair pull! I can't hear anything but you name. The fault is of the Jh

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification