Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Perfections Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Perfections Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about excellences and perfections, im not perfect but i love you, jamuna nagar kahan per hai, 150km to miles per hour, perfect secret love novel,

• 6 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Pavan Sharma

mute video

Aparna Singh

😀✌️ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #oneliner #yqenglishoneliner #Perfections #imperfections #livingwithgrace Best YQ English Quotes Aesthetic Thoughts Rest Zone

read more
Perfections do not make you perfect, living gracefully with imperfections do.
 😀✌️

#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #oneliner #yqenglishoneliner #perfections #imperfections #livingwithgrace Best YQ English Quotes Aesthetic Thoughts Rest Zone

Bad Poet

*Love— A Funny Lottery* I was doing the dishes when I found myself thinking about love. Falling in love in particular. It was so interesting for me to realise falling in love and then staying together with someone is like winning a lottery. No kidding, it has to be like winning a lottery because there are so many things that need to be perfect for two people to fall in love first and then succeed in it. Let me explain. • Availability Alright, this is obvious. That cute girl from college does #fallinginlove #Perfections #fallingoutoflove #badpoet #musingsoflove #musingsonlove

read more
People often choose to fall in love only after studying their potential partner's goddam history and geography. Ew! Last name problems.

(caption) *Love— A Funny Lottery*

I was doing the dishes when I found myself thinking about love. Falling in love in particular. It was so interesting for me to realise falling in love and then staying together with someone is like winning a lottery. No kidding, it has to be like winning a lottery because there are so many things that need to be perfect for two people to fall in love first and then succeed in it. Let me explain.

• Availability

Alright, this is obvious. That cute girl from college does

Diwa

you see his weaknesses
that make him ugly in your eyes.

she sees his strengths
that make him perfect in her eyes. it all boils down to PERSPECTIVE. #perspective #strengths #perfections #imperfections #choice #yqbaba #yqdidi #wordplay #diwa #reflectionsofthebrokenheart

Aparna Singh

😀✌️ #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #oneliner #yqenglishoneliner #Perfections #imperfections #livingwithgrace Best YQ English Quotes Aesthetic Thoughts Rest Zone

read more
Perfections do not make you perfect, living gracefully with imperfections do.
 😀✌️

#yqbaba #yqenglish #yqenglishquotes #oneliner #yqenglishoneliner #perfections #imperfections #livingwithgrace Best YQ English Quotes Aesthetic Thoughts Rest Zone

Khushbu Rawal Khushi

Hello !!! Meet me im perfect Yes rightly heard imperfect also Make me feel. I m perfect Perfection paves way to stubborn Imperfections paves way to learn

read more
Be natural because 
Hello !!! Meet me im perfect

Yes rightly heard imperfect also 
Make me feel.   I m perfect

Perfection paves way to stubborn
Imperfections paves way to learn
Perfections static in nature
Imperfection realistic creature
Perfections may be way to success
Imperfections is ultimate key of happiness
Be perfect to d imperfect in you
Imperfect will be ur perfect inner strength to you Hello !!! Meet me im perfect

Yes rightly heard imperfect also 
Make me feel.   I m perfect

Perfection paves way to stubborn
Imperfections paves way to learn

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification