Read Stories about Zodiac, zodiac signs in hindi, zodiac sign by name, zodiac meaning in hindi, zodiac signs 2017, zodiac sign meaning in hindi, zodiac sign according to name, zodiac sign by name letter, how to know zodiac sign by name, what is my zodiac sign according to indian astrology, zodiac sign compatibility for marriage, zodiac sign by name alphabets, hindu zodiac signs, zodiac sign according to name first letter, effect of solar eclipse on zodiac signs 2017, zodiac signs in hindi by date of birth. Also Read about Zodiac Quotes, Shayari about Zodiac, Zodiac Poetry, Poetry on Zodiac, Poem about Zodiac, Stories about Zodiac, Whatsapp Status about Zodiac, Zodiac Whatsapp Status, Zodiac Message, Post about Zodiac, Zodiac Post, Post on Zodiac, Quotes on Zodiac, Quotes about Zodiac, Zodiac Shayari, Shayari on Zodiac, Poetry about Zodiac, Zodiac Poem, Poem on Zodiac, Zodiac Stories, Stories on Zodiac, Zodiac Jokes, Zodiac Memes, Zodiac Songs, Zodiac Video, Whatsapp Status on Zodiac, Message about Zodiac, Message on Zodiac, Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto
The Type Of Person Who Must Never Date According To Your Zodiac Sign
After only a few meetings, it is next to impossible to figure out if the person you are dating is your ‘forever’ person or not. Most of the times, it is too late when you eventually find out that your decision of dating that person was wrong.
Here we are, trying to make your decision easy by listing down traits of a person who must never date.
• A person who shows great amount of interest in your right from the start.
• Someone who nods head in agreement to whatever you say.
• A person who cannot keep you interested while having a conversation.
• Someone who does not speak their mind out to you.
• A person who makes you feel emotionally insecure and trapped.
• Someone who compels you to question everything about your relationship.
• Someone who has a monotonous life.
• A person who would prefer sitting at home doing nothing for days instead of traveling and exploring the world.
• Someone who does not invite change into life.
• Someone who is too practical about everything.
• Someone who does not think emotionally.
• Someone who prefers to be alone most of the time.
• A person who is too lazy to meet up to your energy level.
• Someone who does not value time.
• Someone who does not mind if they are financially dependent on you.
• Someone who isn’t interested in talking about things as passionately as you do.
• Someone who doesn’t understand your level of thinking and does not even try.
• A person who does not really care about your dreams and passions.
• A person who is jealous of the social person that you are.
• Someone who is too clingy.
• Someone who pretends and acts just to show the world that you belong to them.
• A person who cannot handle the emotional side of you.
• Someone who leaves you alone when you need them the most.
• Someone who completely ignores all the things that are going wrong instead of making them right.
• A person who always points out negativity in everything.
• A person with low ambitions and less self respect.
• A person who gets jealous pretty easily.
• A person who is adamant about things that they need.
• Someone who doesn’t respect your choices and decisions.
• Someone who does not give you the amount of privacy you need.
• A person who pushes down your creativity.
• A person who does not encourage your thoughts and mindset.
• Someone who doesn’t appreciate the things you do for them.
• A person who does not respect the emotional side of you.
• Someone who labels you ‘sensitive’ the moment you try expressing yourself.
• Someone who cannot make you feel secure by being in a relationship.