Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Traits Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Traits Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about astrological signs and personality traits 20, quotes about good character traits, quotes about character traits, traits meaning in hindi, scorpio woman traits and personality,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Secret Spiritual

mute video

Springblossoms

Writer's law of attraction is an abstract force, an unwritten law, sprouting tiniest letters to giant universe of writing. Writers are God for the reason they give life to lifeless souls wandering to liberate from decaying melancholies, killing them with black holes of darkest bruises, where light too gets scared to enter. But deep inside in the center of heart, there lies a different world, completely dry and withered like maple leaves after a fresh breeze of autumn. And when the first rain #Inspiration #writer #yqbaba #june #Traits

read more
     Writer's law of attraction is an abstract force, an unwritten law, sprouting tiniest letters to giant universe of writing.

Writers are God for the reason they give life to lifeless souls wandering to liberate from decaying melancholies, killing them with black holes of darkest bruises, where light too gets scared to enter.

But deep inside in the center of heart, there lies a different world, completely dry and withered like maple leaves after a fresh breeze of autumn. 

And when the first rain

Mathan kumar G

REALIZATION
You are what you are; 
And, there are certain traits of you which you cannot accept;
How could you expect others to accept your certain traits. #traits #character #acceptance #realisation

Varadhan P M

Your Father must be having a special
unforgettable trait, character, speciality
of which you are very proud and want to share it with us all...

I admire my Dad for his lightheartedness
,he would be always smiling come what may! 
No use pining and withering out over troubles! They would go off by themselves !!  #traits #character #habits #copy #worthy #follow #personality

tanu nanwani

True scorpion story #scorpion #Scorpio #zodiac #story #traits #yqbaba

Tripta Nanwani

True scorpion story #scorpion #Scorpio #zodiac #story #traits #yqbaba

Om Banote

'Helpfulness'
A Trait 
I Never Want To Loose!

'Arrogance'
A Trait 
I Want To Loose Forever!

'Jealousy'
A Trait
I Never Want To Touch! #traits #jealousy #helpfulness #arrogance
#yqdidi 
#yqbaba 
#yourquote

Aamir Qais AnZar

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATtwolinerquote • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ • Must use hashtag: AestheticThoughts #lifethoughts #humanNature #dontgiveup #Traits #lifeadvice #Anticipation #EnlightenAQUA Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
Life is beautiful because of Human traits. Those who give are anticipated & those who don't are expected from. Don't give up on love. OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATtwolinerquote 
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️
• Must use hashtag:  AestheticThoughts 

#LifeThoughts #HumanNature #DontgiveUP #traits #LifeAdvice #Anticipation #EnlightenAQUA
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

MAYANK KUMAR

#Traits

read more
Sometimes I wonder 
Who would be ever engrossed to my musings... 
Musings of a unpopular, spurned,
unproductive, nagartry person... 🙂 #traits

MAYANK KUMAR

#Traits

read more
Sometimes I wonder 
Who would be ever engrossed to my musings... 
Musings of a unpopular, spurned,
unproductive, nagartry person... 🙂 #traits
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification