Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cuddle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cuddle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i want to cuddle with you quotes, cuddle meaning in urdu, cuddle meaning in hindi, cuddle with you 210, cuddle meaning in english,

• 46 Followers
  • 55 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Mansi.k_13

#Cuddle #Love

read more
mute video

be_happy

mute video

pavithra Pavi

#hands #Cuddle loveforever❤️ #Love#romance #husband #wife #love❤

read more
mute video

Kishan

mute video

Shine J

mute video

Abi teressa

mute video

world_for_couples

Share With Your Cuddling Partner💞💞😘 . #Cuddle Love #romance #kiss #Hug #Romantic #story #Trending #viral #mylove #लव

read more
mute video

Mysterious

Hold me tight my love; till I am breathless, let me be close to you all night. I love you. #love #couple #quote #happy #valentinesweek #like #couplegoals #cuddle

Poonam Ritu Sen

If you are going to open your shirt's button for cuddling..
make sure that I'm safe in your heart as safe as in your arms for lifetime ❤ #yqbaba #shirt #cuddle #button #safe #heart #arm #lifetime

Divyanshi Bairwa....

She was mature but love to show her immaturity in front of him❣️ Ps-Nidhi narwal😘 Sab pyar se dekhenge door se😌 Vese ye bg collab ke liye banaya tha aap me se koi collab kar sakta hai to jarur kare🤗 #lovequotes #badalterishte #maturity #Cuddle #yqdidi #nidhinarwal #shailen_quotes. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with SHAILENDRA RAI

read more
अब लगता है
की आप भी 
अपनी ही दुनियां में 
कहीं मशगूल 
हो,वरना एक समय था
जब हमसे बातें 
करे बिना आपकी
रातें भी नही गुजरती 
थी।
❣️ She was mature but love to show her immaturity in front of him❣️
Ps-Nidhi narwal😘
Sab pyar se dekhenge door se😌
Vese ye bg collab ke liye banaya tha aap me se koi collab kar sakta hai to jarur kare🤗

#lovequotes #badalterishte #maturity #cuddle #yqdidi #nidhinarwal #shailen_quotes.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with SHAILENDRA RAI
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification