Best Babies Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Read Stories about Babies, poems for babies, video poems for babies, quotes for cute babies smile, quotes about babies and love, how are babies born, babies born in august, status for cute babies, july born babies, how many babies will i have, wallpaper cute babies free download, images of babies with love quotes, photos of babies download, cute indian babies wallpapers free download, download free photos of cute babies, babies wallpapers cute baby pictures. Also Read about Babies Quotes, Shayari about Babies, Babies Poetry, Poetry on Babies, Poem about Babies, Stories about Babies, Whatsapp Status about Babies, Babies Whatsapp Status, Babies Message, Post about Babies, Babies Post, Post on Babies, Quotes on Babies, Quotes about Babies, Babies Shayari, Shayari on Babies, Poetry about Babies, Babies Poem, Poem on Babies, Babies Stories, Stories on Babies, Babies Jokes, Babies Memes, Babies Songs, Babies Video, Whatsapp Status on Babies, Message about Babies, Message on Babies, Stories, Video, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Jokes, Songs, Music On Nojoto

Feedback & Ideas

X

How was your experience?

We would love to hear from you!

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories

Baby bottle tooth decay is caused by the frequent and long-term exposure of a child's teeth to liquids containing sugars. Among these liquids are milk, formula, fruit juice, sodas, and other sweetened drinks. The sugars in these liquids pool around the infant's teeth and gums, feeding the bacteria that cause plaque.

https://sunandadeo1995.wixsite.com/website/home/how-can-you-prevent-tooth-decay-in-babies

#oralcare #oralhealth #Babies #childcare #breastfeeding #Milk #Tooth #Teeth #CleaningUp #CleanUp #Dental #Dentist #Dentistry #Medeaz #babynews

9 Love
0 Comment
smile of a baby is more effective than love..

#Babies

12 Love
0 Comment

4 months ago

my korean co-expat friend miyoul and this beautiful indian baby. i dont know why indian babies are so beautiful. eyes nose smile is adorable. i wont sugar coat this. its their genes u know.
#India #Babies #expat

4 Love
0 Comment
"Babies smiles during sleep hearing the angels whisper"

What, when the angel herself smile during sleep?

Smile
#Babies
#Angel
#sleep
#Nojoto

12 Love
0 Comment

🌹 Besties... (Two Girls...)🌹
(Nisha Half sleeping on a sofa... wearing a half pant, a sleeve less shirt, hairs clipped, a bowl of Cereals on Tommy, reading news paper... Her bestie... Mithi...in full trousers and full sleeve Shirt...half of the buttons open... Hairs straight open... wearing glasses... sitting below... sharing cereals from that bowl... watching a movie on TV... It's weekend...!! They are sharing that house, both are working and Mithi has recently gone through a break up... !! She wanted to marry her love... But he was a cheat, She caught him with another girl in a bar...they were on a long lip lock kiss...! Nisha had informed Mithi about that. It happens some people becomes serious and some just pass time. The interesting thing is everywhere everytime only the serious people get hurt... Others enjoy as they do always. Now Nisha is taking best care of her bestie like a sister, friend, mother.)

Nisha : Oye kamal ho gaya Oye... ( Suddenly jumped from sofa and started doing Bhangda)
Mithi : Tu thik he...Tu news paper padh rhi thi right... Tere balene openly propose ki hai Kya...( So surprised that... trying to find out from paper what she did read. )
Nisha : "Section 377 pass hogaya"...( Rhyming as a song)
Mithi : Hey bhagban tu pagal hai... (Kya karun iski )
Nisha : Listen mere pass ek bht achi idea..
Mithi : Tu bole Bina kanha chodegi...Bol.
Nisha : Chal shadi kar lete hen...
Mithi : Umm Ummmm (Some Cereals got stuck in her throat.. She meant to say...aur ek labz age boli will kill you...)
Nisha : Dekh I know hum sath nehi so skte,
We can't have babies... But believe me...Teri sbse achi pati... (Bich me doubt Abe pati koun hoga aur patni koun...Ok we can switch our roles...wow too much fun...😂)
and patni bnke dikhaungi... !
Weekly 3Days me pati...3days patni...
We can distribute all our works you know...
and I promise I will never let you cry... and if anytime we felt we need kids... we can adopt know...!! And if physically you will need someone ever... I will never ignore or judge you... you can go and sleep with anyone and don't worry...if ever you get pregnant also... we will take best care of your kid...😘
Nehi krni yaar kisi ladke se shadi... Koi nehi smjhega mujhe tujhse jyada... ek nayi ldki dikhi nehi...mujhse chutkara chahiye hoga use... Do you think we will ever need a break from each other... we will be the best couple in this world.
(Tears in eyes of both friends)
Mithi : ladke ase kyun nehi hote yaar...( giving a hug to Nisha...) I love you yaar...
They both started crying like babies...
#Nojoto #Section377 #Love #Life #besties #bestfriends #Friendship #Emotions #feelings #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi
#TruthMixedStories #CommonLoveStories
#shortstories #Ac #nojotoodia
#ApplicableToTwoBoysAlsoBeingBestFriendsGoingThroughBreakUps

10 Love
2 Comment

More Like This

add
close Create Story Next

Tag Friends

camera_alt Add Photo
person_pin Mention
arrow_back PUBLISH