Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Attic Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Attic Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about attic meaning in hindi, attic meaning in english, attic meaning in marathi, woman lives in attic, scary stories to tell in the dark the attic,

• 3 Followers
  • 4 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Springblossoms

Going back to broken palace Behind the woods of acacia There I found my murdered Twin heart smiling Inside the treasure box of POETRY. The walls are colourless, #Heart #world #poem #yqbaba #Attic

read more
     Going back to broken palace 
Behind the woods of acacia 
There I found my murdered 
Twin heart smiling
Inside the treasure box of
POETRY. 

The walls are colourless,

Shail Raghuvanshi

You might not remember but you had participated in one #Collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Attic #memory

read more
but that little memory you cast away carelessly in your attic 
still floats around. You might not remember but you had participated in one #collab which everyone had liked. It's time to repeat the history today. #mightnotremember  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#attic 
#memory

Amit Jotwani

Rereading old love letters,                                  relics of simpler times,                               now permanent residents,                                 of an unused attic;                                               she could read emotions,                                   not visible then;                                                    one could call it experience,                              or a recently added prejudice.  #love #letter #relics #attic #emotions #experience #prejudice #visible #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

In the attic of my mind,                                      
				reside bottled up desolate thoughts;              			
									carefully packed & sealed,                  			
											next to the unfired gun,         			
								relegated to a  remote corner;    		
											inaccessible even to me,                                  	
												lest they contaminate ,                                                
															my karmic share                                           	
									of unadulterated happiness.  #attic #mind #desolate#thoughts #unfiredgun #contaminate #karma #happiness #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification