Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wecan Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wecan Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wecan food basket, wecan green bay, wecan mask, wecan solutions, wecan restaurant,

• 17 Followers
  • 19 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

lollipop

mute video

Jijitha Jijitha

mute video

Cute Quotes

mute video

gravity quotes

will see whatever happens - this is enough to cross our difficult situations. #gravity_quotes #wecan #situation #overcomefear #Newquote #tamilquotes #என்_தூலின்_பதிவு

read more
அடுத்த நொடி என்ன நடக்க போகுது தெரியல 
ஆம் 'பயம்',
இந்த மாதிரி நேரத்துல வீரர்கள் சொல்லுர வார்த்த என்ன தெரியுமா.....

***வர்ரத பாத்துக்கலாம்***

என்_தூலின்_பதிவு
PraveeN_kumar_lk will see whatever happens - this is enough to cross our difficult situations.

#gravity_quotes
#wecan
#situation
#overcomefear

Vineet Sharma

This is what we need to let our younger ones to know and believe in.. While I was growing up I heard one sentence a lot “हमारे देश का कुछ नहीं हो सकता".. This was soooo negative and could have made me like them too but thankfully it didn’t happen and certainly I saw the changes and am always positive that “हमारे देश का बहुत कुछ हो सकता है और हो रहा है".. so we should think in the right manner and then do, to bring what we want to see.. so my younger lots think positive, dream and work for it tru #positivevibes #letsdoit #wecan #vineetvicky #encoreekkhwab #nanowrimo2020 #poetryflashes #whatwearetoday

read more
What we are today!

What we are today!,
Is certainly what we worked for,
Intentionally or Unintentionally,
The source of our making,
Is inside our brain,
What we think is what we gain!..

What we are today!,
Was always in our hands,
The way we handled past situations,
The way we remain in our relations,
Has only led to our foundation,
What we do is what we become!..

What we are today,
We won’t be tomorrow,
Believe me, if we don’t like it,
We can change the scenario,
It’s all in our brain and it ain’t in vain,
Let’s work to attain & not just complain.. This is what we need to let our younger ones to know and believe in.. While I was growing up I heard one sentence a lot “हमारे देश का कुछ नहीं हो सकता".. This was soooo negative and could have made me like them too but thankfully it didn’t happen and certainly I saw the changes and am always positive that “हमारे देश का बहुत कुछ हो सकता है और हो रहा है".. so we should think in the right manner and then do, to bring what we want to see.. so my younger lots think positive, dream and work for it tru

Om Banote

One Of The Best Motivational Line,
"You Can't Do It". #yqdidi #inspiration #motivation #wecan #dontgiveup #yourquote

riya kumari

mute video

motivationsujitakmishra

जब तुम चाहो, तुम आगे बढ़ सकते हो।
दुनियां तो बाहें फैला कर खड़ी है,
तुम्हारी स्वागत को ।।
#सुजीतकुमारमिश्राप्रयागराज

©poetsujeet #poetsujeet #सुजीतकुमारमिश्राप्रयागराज #yq_मिश्रा #BePositive #wecandoit #wecan

Charu Chauhan

'Umeed' like and share #poetrybycharu Poetry #Hindi #kavita #OneSeason #writer #Hope #wecan #nojotohindi

read more
mute video

MomoTalks

Vehicle pollution is one of the hazards to our environment and nature.

©MomoTalks #5thjune
#WorldEnvironmentDay
#Mothernature
#world
#wecan
#Messageoftheday
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification