Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeteaches Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeteaches Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved hindi meaning, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in hindi, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved meaning in telugu, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved translate in tamil, there is only one happiness in this life to love and be loved. – george sand,

• 45 Followers
  • 64 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

SID

We learn from people before us
Young or old
Doesn't matter
We learn everything

We then choose what we give
Based on what we learnt
If we have good teachers
We give lots of good
If we have bad ones
We have an option
Whether to make others suffer
or 
To make sure they never go through 
what you went through

©SID #Teachersday #lifeteaches #good #bad

श्री

mute video

Kaviya

mute video

Prashant Kumar

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
accept Hardness
distribute Softness.
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Aady

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
#1. I wish I'd the courage to let go of what I cannot change.

#2. I wish I'd the courage not to understand why it happened than to let it go. 

#3. I wish I'd the courage to heal the pain of the past and not bleed all over the, future. 

#4. I wish I'd the courage to stop holding onto those who let go of me a long time ago. 

#5. I wish I'd the courage not to repaint the people who showed their true colors. 

#6. I wish I'd the courage not to let anyone stay in my mind for free. 

#7. I wish that I'd let myself be happier. 

#8. I wish I'd the courage to set it down and walk away. 
 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine

Rasmeet Bhatia

read more
how to cry when you've planned to laugh and how to laugh when you lost hope while crying... Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Antediluvian thoughts sticked to misconceptions can't stand for long.
I feel pity on people, 
Who cast aspersions on me by judging my older version without even meeting me.

Gita Khanna

read more

Simple, uncomplicated living 
is most conducive to lasting peace and happiness..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
practically
not theoretically Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #lifeteaches #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

You may not win everytime..but you will learn every single time !! #lifeteaches 
#basicsoflife
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification