Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Seeyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Seeyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about really love to see you tonight lyrics, really love to see you tonight, if u could see me crying in my room lyrics, really want to see you tonight lyrics, really want to see you tonight,

• 36 Followers
  • 37 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

orange glare GR

mute video

Haseena Dudekula

#Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #Seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
asked the sad eyes of the mom,
the soldier had a happy smile on his face,
"Soon mom...I will be home for my birthday !"
He returned to a hero's welcome in a coffin covered with a tricoloured flag...
Yes it was his birthday... #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Atishay jain

#Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #Seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wishing it will not be this life! #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana Bhardwaj

read more
Bt I don't want..🤨🤨 #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

#Collab Hoor will be those women of jannah, having wide and lovely eyes, fair in color and the most beautiful one has ever seen.. As preserved pearls which are covered and protected from people's eyes, the wind and the sun. Allah says they are like rubies and corals (in beauty).... #Seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
InshaAllah in heaven..

Me, as a permanent inhabitant of heaven
You, as a permanent 'Hoor' of heaven. 
 #Collab
Hoor  will be those women of jannah, having wide and lovely eyes, fair in color and the most beautiful one has ever seen.. 
As preserved pearls which are covered and protected from people's eyes, the wind and the sun. 
Allah says they are like rubies and corals (in beauty).... 
#seeyouagain #yourquoteandmine

sanjana

read more
I guess it to be in a world of silence 
where there is no double dealing between minds and hearts.  #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Poonam Suyal

#Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #Seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Wings enslaved

read more
No matter we see each other or not...
you reside in me
Our souls are connected....
can feel your presence all the time #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Wings enslaved

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
I'm passionately 
watching the clock,
As you said ! #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
I'm passionately 
watching the clock,
As you said ! #Collab and complete this conversation with an apt reply. #seeyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Aastha Jain

Idk... If it's the butterflies in my stomach, indicating how excited I am to see you again, Or perhaps my anxiety, because I ain't comfortable with it. #Seeyouagain #anxiety #butterflies #lovequotes

read more
How do you differentiate between
The butterflies in your stomach
And the anxiety?  Idk... If it's the butterflies in my stomach, indicating how excited I am to see you again, 
Or perhaps my anxiety, because I ain't comfortable with it. 

#seeyouagain #anxiety #butterflies #lovequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification