Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best realise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best realise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about realise meaning in hindi, one day you will realise, realise meaning in english, realise meaning in marathi, realise in marathi,

• 110 Followers
  • 277 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KhaultiSyahi

सदा करोति विद्यार्थी
सहनं सुखदुःखयोः ।
सुखं भवतु वा दुःखं
विद्याभ्यासं करोति सः ।।
It means: In both happiness and sorrow a student
does not leave studies! Always cheerfully studying✍️

©KhaultiSyahi #Sanskrit #sanskar #Quote #khaultisyahi #Life_experience #Reality #Truth_of_Life 💜 #realityoflife #realise this #Love ❤

Rj Rupal Rajput

कुछ तो #Air में है हम सब कुछ नहीं देख सकते। (Na tu galat na mai sahi) #maturity is when you #realise everyone has their own #Situations & back #Stories, we can't #Judge them just because things are not it our #Favour. Universe # infinity #pointofview #nojotostreaks # moon # CaptureByMe

read more
mute video

It's Rudra Mondal

Life hits you #Differently , when you #realise #Thoughts

read more
mute video

KhaultiSyahi

mute video

Abbas Ujjainwala

There are times when you have you choose between the things you love..  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #life #realise

Abbas Ujjainwala

There are times when you have you choose between the things you love..  #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #life #realise

Mayur Wadibhasme

In the search of "the one" 
I missed the one destined for me...  #regret
#realise 
#YQbaba

Upendar M

be alert , it's high time. #yqbaba #kritikqoutes #Amigo #realise #yqdidi #bealert

read more
Amigo

By the time you realize what's happening around you,nothing will be in your hands. be alert , it's high time.
#yqbaba #kritikqoutes #amigo #realise #yqdidi #bealert

Blue Butterfly

You have been created such that, nothing within you ever becomes a cause of your suffering. Only the ones which exist outside and the desire towards that is the sole preparator of endless sufferings. 

#Insidevoices 
 #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #aestheticquotes # #yqquotes #insidevoices #causesof suffering #realise

Sakshi Vashist

As anger trickled down my spine
I realise I ain't frozen after all .

#anger #realise #spine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification