Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Consort Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Consort Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindu goddess of wealth and prosperity consort of vishnu, consort meaning, wealth goddess consort of vishnu, shiva consort, vishnu consort,

• 4 Followers
  • 66 Stories

onlinepuja

Why is Maa Kali worshiped? #goddess #kali is the fierce form of Maa #durga and a consort of Lord #Shiva. Her consort, Shiva is the destroyer of evil according to the #Hindu #Trinity. The other name of Maa Kali is Parashakti also known as the highest power to create the #Universe, protect and even destroy it completely. She provides her devotees with safety and keeps them away from any harm. She is also said to bestow #Success and prosperity to her devotees. https://www.onlinepuja.com/blog/why-

read more
 Why is Maa Kali worshiped?

#Goddess #Kali is the fierce form of Maa #Durga and a consort of Lord #Shiva. Her consort, Shiva is the destroyer of evil according to the #Hindu #Trinity. The other name of Maa Kali is Parashakti also known as the highest power to create the #universe, protect and even destroy it completely. She provides her devotees with safety and keeps them away from any harm. She is also said to bestow #success and prosperity to her devotees.

https://www.onlinepuja.com/blog/why-

Uzarcif

Solitude

read more
           SOLITUDE

I turned left from right
As I lied tummy on floor
Vacuum stared with a grin quite
As I sop in aloneness of no cure
None was present not even a byte
Hisses and chirps that scared more
Deserted me in pool of fight
With ennui an enemy of strength more

The tall wood plant to my right
Swung like me left to right
To give me a consort of breeze bright
As it giant leaves waved like kite
I felt its breeze down to my height
As my all shivered like pen in write

There came the stream I didn't see before
It gushed with vigor and splashed ashore
It gave me peace but later I bore
For it also deserted me like the tree before

Then I took a mind myself will incite
A consort within me of absolute tight
Yes, I married  my thoughts and stayed bright
For not a blink did they leave me in fright

©Yussif Hassan Cissey
3/01/19

#NojotoQuote Solitude

Oleksii Gnievyshev

"Amphitrite" Oil on canvas 2017 100 x 120 cm In ancient Greek mythology, Amphitrite was a sea goddess and wife of Poseidon and the queen of the sea. Under the influence of the Olympian pantheon, she became merely the consort of Poseidon and was further diminished by poets to a symbolic representation of the sea. In Roman mythology, the consort of Neptune, a comparatively minor figure, was Salacia, the goddess of saltwater. #Art

read more
 "Amphitrite"
Oil on canvas 2017
100 x 120 cm

In ancient Greek mythology, Amphitrite was a sea goddess and wife of Poseidon and the queen of the sea. Under the influence of the Olympian pantheon, she became merely the consort of Poseidon and was further diminished by poets to a symbolic representation of the sea. In Roman mythology, the consort of Neptune, a comparatively minor figure, was Salacia, the goddess of saltwater.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification