Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Rant Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Rant Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rant meaning in hindi, rant meaning in marathi, rant meaning, thee rant, rant definition 20,

• 18 Followers
  • 31 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Arshi Dokadia

How can you expect to be read if you don't bother to read? Your nicely penned followed by check mine will be sorely deleted. Because, I know it takes at least three minutes to read that long poem and you praised my penmanship within three seconds.

No, I'm not being arrogant. I'd rather be read than have likes. 

And know, I won't be responding to the, "Check mine."  #yqbaba #checkmine #rant #sorrynotsorry

Arshi Dokadia

And I shall end this quote with hashtags because I love irony. #yqbaba society #Rant

read more
Why do your rants on the despicable state of society end with the trending hashtags? Sometimes I wonder whether you express what you feel or what the world wants to hear... And I shall end this quote with hashtags because I love irony. 
#yqbaba #society #rant

Aady

If you could read my mind... You'd hear horrible screams And earsplitting weeps From shattered dreams Kept in a nasty notepad Scribbled on a bed Of bloodstained words Ringing in my head. #lost #writing #ihatemyself #Vent #Rant #imlost #whatamidoing

read more
If you could read my mind..... 
You'd see a thousand papers 
Filled with broken poetries
And deadbeat proses 
Full of woeful verses 
With mournful pieces 
Of unfinished stories 
That are yet to be written
And failed to be spoken.  If you could read my mind... 
You'd hear horrible screams 
And earsplitting weeps
From shattered dreams
Kept in a nasty notepad
Scribbled on a bed
Of bloodstained words
Ringing in my head.

marmalade ツ

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Burp. Burp. Giggles. #Rant #Burps #nonmeaningfullongforms

read more
THOUGHT FOR BURPS — % & Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 

Burp. 

Burp. 

Giggles.

marmalade ツ

There's noise everywhere.
There's chaos.
There's a non-settling feeling
of sunsets no more being beautiful
enough to make someone stay,
of breezes no more blowing
enough to let you dance
at their caresses,
of apologies no more being quite
enough to stitch up your broken heart.
There's all this and there's more.
More to come. And more to let go.
There are more sleepless nights,
with no crumb of light in sight.
There are more eroded hills 
of happiness, yours and theirs.
There are more rusted iron grill gates
to screech and scream, every time
they are opened,
for they are the gateways
to your broken heart
who know not of getaways. — % & #rant #theunsungquill

cloud33

But, seriously? Isn't anyone human anymore? Isn't anyone allowed to what their heart says? Why is everyone so busy in being what they aren't just to FIT in a society which is already dead? Why can't boys be respected for whoever they are? Why aren't they allowed to cry? Why aren't they allowed to be childish, innocent, caring and just be themselves? Why aren't girls allowed to represent strength and live like they want to? Why can't we just be ourselves? Why can't we just be humans? #HUmanity #Human #writer #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #Rant #longform

read more
No matter how best
 you can provide
 humanity to world, 
people will still judge you,
just remember, 
you are too good, 
world is too bad But, seriously? 
Isn't anyone human anymore?
Isn't anyone allowed to what their heart says? 
Why is everyone so busy in being what they aren't just to FIT in a society which is already dead?
Why can't boys be respected for whoever they are? Why aren't they allowed to cry? Why aren't they allowed to be childish, innocent, caring and just be themselves? 
Why aren't girls allowed to represent strength and live like they want to?
Why can't we just be ourselves?
Why can't we just be humans?

Sourajita D

Never believed that difficult words made more sense. If it's difficult, it's not worth the expression! #sourajita #rant #lovewithouthim #yqbaba #difficult #attention #expression #microtale

Sourajita D

I never could believe that we would fall apart. But when we did, I couldn't believe we were together for so long!  Rant!

#sourajita #myex #lovewithouthim #rant #apart #fall #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts

Kriti R

Its not a poem, its a rant!🌵 💌Spread the love 🕊️ Give suggestions only when you are asked to... #Rant #DearUnclesAndAunties #yqbaba #yqdost

read more
Its not a poem its a rant
Dear stranger uncles and aunties
I would like to suggest you to please stay away from me and my family
I am glad to hear that your son and daughter are married now
But you dont need to tell my parents what to do with me then and now
You people gave such healthy and friendly advice
But still your suggestions sound toxic to me i dont know why
Being honest your sweet voice irritate me the most
You are a stranger so why dont you act like that
Dont interrupt in my future because you dont know my past
And also you dont need to flaunt your knowledge of figure and all
I know my hight, weight, and body are good over all
So you dont need to tell me wearing what i look fat or a hanger like
Its not a poem its a rant
But still...being a good human I have a healthy advice
You look good when you are quiet Its not a poem, its a rant!🌵
💌Spread the love 🕊️
Give suggestions only when you are asked to...
#rant #DearUnclesAndAunties
#yqbaba #yqdost

CalmKazi

//Indications// We humans are an impatient lot. We can’t stand still in queues. We have a history of finding ways to invade and rummage on neighboring lands where we think it will be best to conquer by force. We also have a knack of fidgeting so and so that we made a virtual world our playground for the innate desire to address and judge each other. (Cue Internet gifs and memes) All these qualities and we become incredibly docile when we talk about looking for signs to do self improvement. If #yqbaba #Rant #longform #calmkaziwrites

read more

I feel that those who live away from this rat race of feeling, spelling out, reading and judging actions or words are by far the happiest humans in the world. Maybe there are none and dogs are the happiest in the world, we’ll never know.

//Indications//

We humans are an impatient lot. We can’t stand still in queues. We have a history of finding ways to invade and rummage on neighboring lands where we think it will be best to conquer by force. We also have a knack of fidgeting so and so that we made a virtual world our playground for the innate desire to address and judge each other. (Cue Internet gifs and memes)

All these qualities and we become incredibly docile when we talk about looking for signs to do self improvement. If
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification