Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Drunkard Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Drunkard Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about drunkard meaning in hindi, drunkard in hindi, drunkard meaning in marathi, drunkard quotes, drunkard gif,

• 9 Followers
  • 32 Stories

Zahid Akhtar

sanjana

Yes.. I am a drunkard .
Yes.. I drink nectar of words .
Yes.. I am a logophile. #logophile #drunkard #drunkinlove #yqquotes #yqbaba

sanjana

...your intoxicating glances,made me a drunkard 
The whole world is esctatic!!! #intoxication #glances #drunkard #ecstatic #yqbaba

Tay Swizzle

No offence! #Beer #Drunkard #randomthoughts #yqbaba

read more
I was just wondering, how does beer helps you to overcome or forget any of your problems?

You dig a bloody problem instead  No offence! #beer #drunkard #randomthoughts #yqbaba

Bad Poet

'Why drunkards pee themselves?' Nannu clicks the search button on google but doesn't look at the loaded pages. Actually, he looks out the window, to his aging (dying) father making a mess out of himself in this Sunday afternoon that was supposed to relax him just a bit. Nannu throws newspapers everyday, even on the sundays, but he doesn't work on this hotel near the main market on the weekends. He earns enough to own a nice smartphone with a decent internet connection and his sundays are spent k #humans #alcoholic #Ruins #Drunkard #badpoet #nannutales #ordinaryday

read more
Nannu is a good boy...

(story in caption) 'Why drunkards pee themselves?' Nannu clicks the search button on google but doesn't look at the loaded pages. Actually, he looks out the window, to his aging (dying) father making a mess out of himself in this Sunday afternoon that was supposed to relax him just a bit. Nannu throws newspapers everyday, even on the sundays, but he doesn't work on this hotel near the main market on the weekends. He earns enough to own a nice smartphone with a decent internet connection and his sundays are spent k

Bad Poet

*Some dhaba in Dehradun* Nannu loved food. He loved anything he could get while dishwashing. He was not paid but he had nowhere to go. He was only seven years old suffering things no one should. The dhaba was his heaven, the dhaba was his hell. The owner of the dhaba was a cranky middle-aged man called Maan. He gave a good beating to anyone who'd irritate him just a little— even the older ones in the staff. You know, the black and blue kind of beating. He once slapped Nannu so hard he fell on #Imagination #alcoholic #madness #Intoxication #Drunkard #badpoet #storiesfromthesubconscious #nannutales

read more
some dhaba in Dehradun

(story in caption) *Some dhaba in Dehradun*

Nannu loved food. He loved anything he could get while dishwashing. He was not paid but he had nowhere to go. He was only seven years old suffering things no one should. The dhaba was his heaven, the dhaba was his hell.

The owner of the dhaba was a cranky middle-aged man called Maan. He gave a good beating to anyone who'd irritate him just a little— even the older ones in the staff. You know, the black and blue kind of beating. He once slapped Nannu so hard he fell on

ved Kabeera

Kartik Pande

read more
Read Millions of Books You Will Know 1% of 
How to Live Your Life Successfully...
Just Sit With a Drunkard for Few Time... 
You Will Know Whole Philosophy of Life...
You Will Know Reasons of Failure...
& The Secrets of Success...
Remember One thing...
"A Drunkard Never Lies"
No one is Born Drunkard..
There are Always 2 Sides of a Story...

✒️-Kp's Pen ❤️

Sonam Goel

I am a girl But I am considered as the grass lying beside the path, which is destined to be tread on by a blind man That blind is known as "customs". I am a girl But I am considerd as a Can lying on the street destined to be kicked off #Poetry

read more
I am a girl
 But I am considered as the grass lying  beside the path,
which is destined to be tread on
by a blind man
That  blind is known as "customs".
I am a girl
But I am considerd as a Can lying on the street
destined to be kicked off

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification