Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best blurred Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best blurred Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on blurred pictures, blurred lines quotes, blurred quotes sayings, blurred lines, blurred lines music video,

• 11 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Major Mystique

#blurred life #Inspired poetry #deepfeelings

read more
Some fogs make life blurred forever 
The never ending clouds of bad weather
A storm of anger, a river of rage
A singing songbird in a birdcage 

The past sometimes blurs the future forever
It claws its way out, buried never 
A nightmare all along, a regret lifelong 
A hollowing urge to undo the wrong 

Some questions have no answers however
You are supposed to answer whatsoever
A thought to rethink, an uneasiness 
Blotted sheets of paper, a queasiness 

#blurred
#life
#inspired 
#poetry 
#deepfeelings

Nishtha Goswami

That was a quiet evening,
and maybe I was dreaming.
Your voice was all that I heard,
except you, everything was blurred.  #blurred #yqbaba #yqpoem #yqpoetry #musings #love #voice #thoughts

Amit Jotwani

Ashes
of the man
I used to be
haunt me
like a blurred silhouette 
asking uncomfortable questions.

I have no answers.  #questions #NoAnswers #ashes #blurred #YoPoWriMo18 #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The circles of our relationships,                       are complete when the dividing line                                separating the half moon compartments;              of desire & commitment,                                     gets totally blurred.              #circle #relationship #divide #line #blurred #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Amit Jotwani

The wrinkles on her face,                                         mimicking the crisscross lines,                         on a country's  map;                                  some deeply etched,                                           like national highways,                                       others, indefinite, a little blurred;                       like disputed borders,                                          waiting for resolution. 
 #wrinkles #map #DisputedBorders #blurred #resolution #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Miss xyz

Night seemed blur to me as tears were filling up my cloudy eyes to fall on my cheeks but I didn't want to spill them up. But those days, the bench on that park was my only companion. Where, the soil over there could soak my tears of unrhymed feelings #yqbaba #blurred #100poemsfor100days #wcenouement #wcwordoftheday #yourquotewritersclub #100poemsby_tm

read more
Blurred
(Read in caption) Night seemed blur to me
as tears were filling up my cloudy eyes
to fall on my cheeks
but I didn't want to spill them up.
But those days, the bench on that park
was my only companion.
Where, the soil over there could soak
my tears of unrhymed feelings

Invictus .

आईने में चेहरा थोड़ा धुंधला दिखाई दिया
तो आइना बोला पहले आंसू तो साफ कर लो #yqansoon #yqaina #pain#reflection#blurred#

sanskar jaiswal

धुंधला करना है.... #dhundla #blurred #raat #night #chand #moon #nojoto #nojotohindi #nojotoshayari #nojotopoetry #nojotopoem #nojotoquotes #nojotoCommunity

Rajat Kumar Dalai

//Blurred Mirages You scan her words in details But fail to feel her eyes For words never suffice What she means to say Read her eyes if you can They shall shrink and scale #poem #OpenPoetry

read more
#OpenPoetry //Blurred Mirages

You scan her words in details
But fail to feel her eyes 
For words never suffice
What she means to say
Read her eyes if you can
They shall shrink and scale.

(Full poem in caption)

©Rajat Kumar Dalai //Blurred Mirages

You scan her words in details
But fail to feel her eyes 
For words never suffice
What she means to say
Read her eyes if you can
They shall shrink and scale

Mehlika

path💕💕💔 #Quote

read more
Sometimes i feel like there is darkness everywhere and we're still searching for a candle to light our blurred path;to light our blurred vision and our blurred soul😑.I wish i could find you in these paths and make you my friend to deal with such darkness but in reality you're far away from me💔🙁from this darkness 😟and my purest deadly love💕
@mehlika.writes path💕💕💔
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification