Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mumbaikar Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mumbaikar Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mumbaikar quotes, love you mum and dad, love my mum and dad, i love my mum and dad, love your mum quotes,

• 34 Followers
  • 53 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

rnm2ne.official

mute video

Harsh Shrivastava

Mumbai ki bheed ne mujhe har pal chalna sikhaya, 
Marine drive ne akhele pan ko mitaya, 
Anjaan chehre, local train mai jaan pahechan karna sikhaya, 
Gateway pe jaake, thandi hawayein se apne aap ko mehsoos karna sikhaya 

Sea view ghar dekh, mere sapno ko hausla diya, 
Raat ke 2 baje tapri wali chai ne, mere neend ko udaya, 
Aankhein jab phele daffa khuli, mumbai saath raha mere, 
Ab ye saher ko chhodke jana, aakir mumbai ne mujhe rona bhi sikhaya  #post49 #mumbaimerijaan #mumbaikar #lovemumbai #byymumbai

Sujata jha

mute video

Sakshi Vashist

In Mumbai, you see new tall buildings one after the other. By the time you're done admiring one, your attention moves on to the next. Much like people's approach. They might never achieve their dreams but even if they come close enough, they will cherish it that night and move on the next morning. 
Mumbai makes you feel one amongst many who are all visibly and seemingly equal in struggling to be someone.

Unlike Delhi, where one tall building will be visible from miles away- towering over the trees and teasing passerby with its proximity. People in Delhi similarly, remain in an illusion of being closer to success and riches. They see their success from everywhere, just like that one old tall tower. 
Just when you feel you are close enough, trust in Delhi to push it further up the ladder, making you want more every night.  #mumbai #delhi #mumbaikar #delhidiaries #mumbaivsdelhi #delhivsmumbai #power

Sakshi Vashist

Anyone who has stayed in Mumbai knows about its crows, unless they stay they stay in a cage without windows and doors. Crows, unlike other birds, remember faces of people they have seen. Maybe that's why I had found some comfort in their cacophony.

Delhi, on the other hand, is full of birds. I try but don't find melody in their chirps. They remind me how here everyone takes pride in their identity and despite knowing someone important, we're all on our own in this city. 

#mumbai #delhi #delhidiaries #mumbaikar

Raghunadan Lodhi

har har Mahadev #mumbaikar #mahashivratri mahakaal🙏 mahadev🙏 mahakaal🙏 #Ram #Ram #Trending #Video viral♥️♥️♥️ #प्रेरक

read more
mute video

mummy_s_prince

SLEEPLESS IN MUMBAI It's another hectic day in fast, non-stop life in Mumbai Robed in solitude, I lie on the bed awake at midnight The crows crow undeterred by the serenity of the night A cat stalks a pigeon on my balcony The whistle of the watchman rises and falls #mumbaikar #MumbaiIndians #mumbaidiaries #mumbaimerijaan #MumbaiRains #machayenge

read more
Sleepless In Mumbai SLEEPLESS IN MUMBAI 

It's another hectic day in fast, non-stop life in Mumbai
Robed in solitude, I lie on the bed awake at midnight
The crows crow undeterred by the serenity of the night
A cat stalks a pigeon on my balcony
The whistle of the watchman rises and falls

Prathamesh Malaikar

Rain

It pours down from clouds
Makes ur heart sing loud
In the form of droplets
Blushes many scarlets
Reaches the ground
Makes a sweet sound
Blends with the river
Flows with a quiver
Freshens the air
Brings a new flair
Heals sorrows n pain
That's what we call rain #rain #firstrain #rainspeaks #mumbairains #mumbaikar #rainingtoday #rainyday #rainstories

Prathamesh Malaikar

मुंबई मेरी जान

तेरी रौनक से तो खुदा भी मुतासिर
हो जाता था
आज तू बिल्कुल विरान हो गई है
इतने बरसों से तुने अपने बच्चों को 
कोख में पनाह दी थी
बड़ी खिदमत से सबको पाला था, 
किसीको मायुस होकर नहीं लौटना पड़ा
पता नहीं तेरी कोख में और तेरे दिल में 
इतनी जगह कहा से आतीं थी,
सब लोग ‌समा ही जाते थे
आज तेरे बच्चें तुझसे जुदा हो रहे‌ हैं
कायनात अपनी करवट बदल रही है
पर लौटकर जरूर आएंगे एक‌ दिन
आफत में ‌अवसर खोजने तेरे ही पास
फिर से ‌भर‌ जाएगी ‌तेरी कोख
लौट आएगी रौनक
खुदा फिर से बनेगा तेरा कायल
तु बस एक‌ शहर थोड़ी ना है
तु हम सबकी मां है हमारी जान है

फर्जी शायर
 #mumbai #mumbaikar #mumbaimerijaan #mumbaikar #hindipoetry #hindishayari #urdushayri #urdupoetry

Mrs.1478

ab bari teri hai::::::
kya teri our kya meri
aakhir baji hi to hari 
hogi to jindgi ki hi jeet

©MR.1478 #mumbaikar 

#MumbaiRains
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification