Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Matrix Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Matrix Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sup norm of a matrix, definiteness of a matrix, normally y bus matrix is a, normally zbus matrix is a, rank of a matrix,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Utshab Ganguly

#Matrix #Life

read more
ESCAPE THE MATRIX
DON'T BE A RAT IN THIS RAT RACE

©Utshab Ganguly #Matrix

weston Shorts

mute video

Khalid Khalid

🥶Get out of the fu*cking Matrix🥶 follow for more videos #entertainment #viral #Trending #Matrix #films

read more
mute video

Shahab Ahmad

yes i accept 
it's a matrix 
now pull me out. #yqbaba #matrix #yqdidi #life #fiction #ahmadshahab #yqquotes #yqdiary

Sherlock Doyle

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth. “You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday. I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the #Reality #Simulation #Control #Reflection #virtualworld #Matrix #scifishortstory #seethrough

read more
REFLECTION

It all started today morning. I was standing in front of the basin brushing my teeth, when my roommate, Sandip came in. I was bent over the basin, scooping water in my mouth.

“You're going to Sabiha's birthday party this afternoon, right?” he asked. Sabiha was my sister; we’re not siblings, but that doesn't matter. She will be hosting a poolside party for her 16th birthday.

I spit into the basin. “Of course, I can’t be missing that,” I replied, splashing water on my face and looking up at the

kUr Gaglani

#Movie #Equilibrium #Matrix #yqmotabhai #yqgujarati Either you break law or #Bent it.. you will be fined n taxed Layed down n bitten... What you have in hand matters alot #YourQuoteAndMine #unemployment

read more
dava chalu kari devai... #Movie #Equilibrium #Matrix
#yqmotabhai #yqgujarati

Either you break law or #bent it..
you will be fined n taxed 
Layed down n bitten...

What you have in hand matters alot

Yash Verma

डोर में उलझ गए ..
 पतंग निकल गयी गगन.. 
 भटग गया में थक गया .. 
नदी के मोड़ अनगीनत.

©Yash Verma #Door #Ulaj #nadi #mod #safar #Matrix

Yash Verma

#5LinePoetry  ज़िन्दगी एक अफवाह है 
दीखता  नहीं कोई  जिया है 
सब  उलझे एकदूसरे  के  सपनो  में 
सपना - हक़ीक़त दो पहलू  का  सिक्का है

©Yash Verma #अफवाह #ज़िन्दगी #पहलू #matrix

#5LinePoetry

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification