Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best feelingsundefined Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best feelingsundefined Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you begin to feel the pull of the hallucination, no feeling in love hindi meaning, can you feel the love tonight, you begin to feel like home, no feeling in love dp,

• 2 Followers
  • 85 Stories

Abhysheq Shukla

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

Depression Patient - Do you even know how it feels?.

I could only reply: I know what the anguish of losing someone is. Whatever we lose, we lose right here. You don't get anything for the second time.

"Nothing"

#Feelingsundefined      #thecharmofunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

His last note: Even in silence there is chaos. 
I've survived more than this silence.

#Feelingsundefined      #thecharmofunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

#Ineffable

"I will always guide you home," he'd tell her.

Tonight when the streets were dark and forlorn,

Her lone star in the sky kept his promise.

Abhysheq Shukla

Sometimes the best memories are the ones you have to lose. Moving on is simple, it's what She left behind made it so difficult. 

I don't miss her, I miss who I thought She was....

#feelingsundefined
#thecharmoftheunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

They asked, do you still miss her?

With smile on face and pain in eyes he replied 

"She is the space between breaths."

#feelingsundefined #thecharmoftheunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

I met you,
On the pages of my diary
Wrote you, talked with you, loved you 
Only in reality is where 
You have left.
#feelingsundefined #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

It's all in the eyes.Words mean nothing unless the eyes speaks them too.

पुछने से पहले ही सुलझ जाती है, कई सवालो की गुत्थिया...
कुछ आँखे इतनी हाजीरजवाब होती है l

#feelingsundefined   #thecharmoftheunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

"She is strong" The Facebook profile said, sadly her cut wrist seemed to disagree.

#feelingsundefined #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration

Abhysheq Shukla

Relationship ended, both said nothing. 

It was not the "Distance" which separated them "Silence" did.

#feelingsundefined          #thecharmoftheunsaid #quotes #lifequote #lifequotes #yqbaba #quote #yqtales #motivationalquotes #inspiration
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification