tags

Best Tired Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best Tired Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 237 Followers
  • 433 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

"null #NojotoVideo"

null #NojotoVideo

mere badalne ki bajaye
#NojotoVideo #NojotoVoice #Nojoto
#goodmood #Love #SAD #Feelings #missingyou #smiling #missing #romance #goodvibes #laugh #laughing #joy #Feel #tenderness #Happy #Enjoy #missyou #missu #goodday #Smiles #miss #Smile #Kindness #Tired #Fun #cute #Kind
#goodmood #Love #SAD #Feelings #missingyou #smiling #missing #romance #goodvibes #laugh #laughing #joy #Feel #tenderness #Happy #Enjoy #missyou #missu #goodday #Smiles #miss #Smile #Kindness #Tired #Fun #cute #Kind @Satyaprem Him

204 Love
3.1K Views
48 Share

"nullMeri Diary #NojotoVideo"

nullMeri Diary #NojotoVideo

Tumhare Hotho Ki Hasi
#NojotoVideo #NojotoVoice #Nojoto
#Romantic #proposal #FirstLove
#goodmood #Love #SAD #Feelings #missingyou #smiling #missing #romance #goodvibes #laugh #laughing #joy #Feel #tenderness #Happy #Enjoy #missyou #missu #goodday #Smiles #miss #Smile #Kindness #Tired #Fun #cute #Kind @Satyaprem ©Kalpana'खूबसूरत ख़याल' @Amit Tiwari @Himani Goyal

175 Love
2.7K Views
70 Share

""

"I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried to explaining why I'm Right."

I'm not arguing, I'm simply tried
 to explaining why
 I'm Right.

#Poetry #nojotoenglish #lifequotes #sadness #Feeling #Feel #follow #Tired #Right #Emotional #Memories #End

168 Love
2 Share

""

"She's strong but tired - Maverick ( Description in caption)"

She's strong but tired
- Maverick

( Description in caption)

She's strong but she's tired
For most of my life, I’ve felt pressure to be strong for others. For my friends, for my family, for partners I’ve had – anyone. I’ve always had to be the rock they could lean on.
People have always expected me to be there for them. Whenever they need help, I am the one they lean on. Empathy, advice, and reassurance are the things that people have come to know me (and in the end, rely on me) for.
I’ve always felt the weight of other people’s expectations on my shoulde

128 Love
2 Share

""

"are you tired of this ????? to pretend ok, fine ,good and chilling. are you tired of this??? feeling of not feeling at all."

are you tired of this ?????
to pretend ok, fine ,good and chilling.

are you tired of this???
feeling of not feeling at all.

#Tired #Feeling #no #SAD #Life #Love #Wish #pretend #okay #you

124 Love