Best Explain Stories

• 14 Followers
  • 126 Stories

Suggested Stories

Best Explain Stories, Status, Quotes, Shayari, Poem, Videos on Nojoto. Also Read about Explain Quotes, Explain Shayari, Explain Videos, Explain Poem and Explain WhatsApp Status in English, Hindi, Urdu, Marathi, Gujarati, Punjabi, Bangla, Odia and other languages on Nojoto.

• Latest Stories
  • Popular Stories
A Twisted Love Story
(Part 6)

'I can't wait to go to England.',said Natasha. 'Neither can I...I want to honeymoon in Europe.',stated Rehaan. Natasha smiled and Rehaan lightly kissed her cheeks.

'Rehaan, I think you should tour around England for concerts while I will stay at my parents as I can't wait to meet them. They must be going crazy because of my disappearance. I need to explain about it all.',said Natasha. Rehaan agreed.

In England...

'Let's go to your parents' place',said Rehaan.

'I think first I should talk to my parents and explain them everything. Then you should come to meet them.',said Natasha. Rehaan said,'I think I should come with you and tell them everything.' 'That you had kidnapped me? Are you crazy? They will go mad and insult you.',Natasha said. 'Well, I haven't done the most honourable thing.' said Rehaan. Rehaan, please..please let me talk to them first saying that Natasha kissed him. 'Well,if you say like that how can I deny?',said Rehaan.

Natasha's parents' place...

Natasha reached at her parents' home. She was bursting with joy. It had been months since she last saw her parents. And during that time her life had turned upside down...She had fallen in love...and was married to the handsomest guy in the world. She rang the doorbell. 'They would so happy to see me.'thought Natasha.

It was Mrs. Kapoor- Natasha's mom who opened the door. She was so surprised to see her. Tears streamed down her eyes and she pulled her into a hug. She kissed her forehead. And called Mr. Kapoor - Natasha's dad.
Mr. Kapoor saw Natasha and gave her a bear hug. He was overjoyed to see Natasha after so many months.

'How are you?...Are you alright?... Where had you been?',they bombarded her with questions. Natasha tried to calm them down but they were too excited. 'I will tell you guys everything just calm down first.',said Natasha. She seated them down and told them everything that had happened.

35 Love
2 Comment
Who would win between Shaktimaan and Thanos or Thor? I just saw a YouTube video on this where they put together all the Indian superheroes against Thanos. What would be the result?

This question was asked to me on Quora which is a social media app for asking questions and getting answers

Read the answer below #NojotoQuote

Ha, ha, ha, ha

You mean that animation video where they put Tiger Shroff, Ra one, Robot, Krish, Shaktimaan etc against Thanos :D

Ha, ha, ha

I know we all have a very low opinion about them

Me too

They deserve it

But still seriously, MCU fans don't be surprised if end result doesn't go your way

Why?

Let me explain then-

Flying Jatt?

Stupid idiot :D

Robot?

No comments :D

Ra One Slightly less suck :D

Krish looks great and probably least sucky one :D

Ha, ha, MCU fans must be laughing and saying please don't embarrass yourself :D

I would have said the same thing

But……..

There's one guy missing

His name is SHAKTIMAAN

I know looks stupid

But hold on before you go ahead and make fun of this so called Superhero

Let me just say that he is more powerful than any Superheroes we have seen from MCU and DCEU or from any other movies or comics

Don't believe me?

Please don't because let me explain that

First of all, he isn't a mortal

He is a reincarnation of Bishnu

He is an omnipotent character

Thor's best feat is very impressive holding that planet in Raganok

Wow! I mean let's have clap

Well, that's not impressive compared to Shaktimaan

As I said before he can't die

He exists in every reality

Thanos can't kill him.

Thanos can't kill him changing the reality or rewiring it, as I said before he will still exist

He is the reality

He is the nature

He comes from every part of reality, every source of its DNA, hence not possible to eliminate ever

He has all the powers of Superman over that :D

Imagine that? :D

As I said before he comes from Bishnu who holds every cosmic elements on the great sky and beyond

Now imagine the strength feat, if it is possible :D

The answer is SHAKTIMAAN wins very easily unless they need to put on a show otherwise it's a boring fight

Yep, SHAKTIMAAN is that powerful

#girlfantasy #Nojotocomedy #RIPStanLee #nojoto #Pyar #Relationship #nojotophotography #rain #nojotodigitalart #Thoughts #Photography #nojotovideo #shayri #Dil #Se #nojotoofficial #Fun #Nojotovoice #hindipoetry #poetryinhindi #nojotoenglish #nojotohindi #cutefactory #Love #pinkmania #Art #Paint #rain #Gif #RehneDe #feelings #DigitalArt #Movie #Quotes #Sketch #Fitness #lloveyou #BreakUp #HeartBreak #lovebites #shopholic #narcissistic #jokes #footballjokes #soccer #Sports #CR7 #Notebook #attentionseeker #everreadyforpose #whateverywomanwanttohear #teasingishot #awkwardcoffeedrinking #brainfreeze #whattypeofgirlami #notsayingpeace #notshowingvictrorysign #justsayingcheese #wishhewastgay #casanova #heartstealer #heartcapturer #OmG #promdatecrisis #mymom #Nojotocomedy #letsmakeout #aftergettingdrunk #tomcruise #hotmen #catchmeifyoucan #50shadesofgrey #runawaybride #hairdyer #CAT #Tennis #tennisjokes #hotsoccercoach #tastycook #devilsangel #discoveringnewpeaks #Dance #cupcakelove #goingbehindtrainersinstruction #angelwithhorn #whatagirlwishaboutherdog #whatapetdogwish #crazycatlady #whencatcrazebecomeextreme #fashiondesignergonecrazywithanimalright #shiveringwithexcitement #shiveringwithlove #ecentricfashiondesigner #ecentricphotographer #crazycatladygochristmassteroid #whensomeoneisdrunkandhigh #nojotonews #painofashopholic #beingromantic #hotexpectation #symtomno1marrigeisboundtofail #hotattitude #romanticcouple #cluelesscouple #itsashallowworld
#groomingformen #timetogetserious
#maidofhonour #horriblemusicians #nextdoorgirl #Music #cutegirl #luckyboyfriend #hottestpowerfulcoupleinfiction #Superman #WonderWoman #poemunderthebluesky #petcatlover #morningbirdpoem
#thegirlwhohatesherlife #girlwhothinkseverythingispretty
#twosquirrelandagirl #ryangosling #crazystupidlove #commongirlfantasy #reunionafterbreakup #boyfriendgirlfriendjokes #happydreams #girlsneedchallangeinrelationship #whatgirlssecretlylike #whenyouwanttostayinbedhuggingyourboyfriend #forbiddenlove #extremeattraction #17thcenturyfrenchroyalwedding #WhyamInotfallinginlove
#WhyamInotfindingaboyfriend #spooning #luckyguy #toocute #oneofthoserelationship #horrormovies #Tattoo #nervousconversationalist #awkwardbff #takinginitiative #whenacouplesmellsogood #pillowtalk #chemistry #poorcluelessboyfriend #commontechproblem #extrememutualbreakup #makingfoodsfromcookingshow#coolselfieinthesummer #lackofcommunication #annoyingcouple #idioticphotoshoot #marmaidjokes #weirdestkidsquestion #seriouslackofcommunication
#IwishIcanbemydog #peerpressure #exhustingwaitforyourcrushtocallyou #lovetorture #girlsrighttostalkmen #wink #dolphincoupledrama #happyandinlove #girls #girlsquotes #happybirthday #viratkholi #Shiddat #khwaab #Artwork #share #Comment #follow #Like

58 Love
0 Comment
I am very blessed to have you as my Mother 'maa'. Thank you for help me to see this beautiful World in your eyes, thank you for being with me whenever I need you, thank you, thank you and thank you to the power infinity. My words can't explain that  how I love you, there are no words in the world dictionary which can explain the sentence mother . I am useless without you and without papa. Looooove you not only in Mother's Day, I love you for all the days I came across in my life and rest of all the days I have in my life.  #NojotoQuote

#my mother

4 Love
0 Comment
1 Share
Love is  a feeling where words not required to explain,silence says everything
It's a dawn which fills with happiness
It covers with a shade of love in sunlight
It's a fragrance of rose petals

Love is a  deep feeling which brings tears in your eyes
Not matter how many days, months,years, you cried
 and you decided you won't cry for this feeling

But still when you just recall a name of the person