Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best myfirstbicycle Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best myfirstbicycle Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about myfirst fone s2, myfirst, bicycle for women, ride bicycle quotes, world bicycle day 2018,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I can still recall my ride
It was my father's bicycle
Used to ride hours together 
Has single slanting rod in between
Need to do cycling from sideways
And balanced  somehow
I learnt at the age of 10 
and moved forward boldly Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

Was a metallic copper blue lady's Avon bicycle.It had a seat behind and was a little too high for me.My legs hardly reached the peddle but I managed because of my footwear which were always heeled. My dad bought it for me in the ninth grade and it was with me through my graduation.It was my constant companion and I thoroughly enjoyed running for my mom,picking up her vegetable basket from the market or going to the shops to get grocery items. I also met with an accident at the beginning itself w #YourQuoteAndMine #remembertowrite #myfirstbicycle #MeMoWriMo

read more
Was a metallic copper blue lady's Avon bicycle.It had a seat behind and was a little too high for me.My legs hardly reached the peddle but I managed because of my footwear which were always heeled. My dad bought it for me in the ninth grade and it was with me through my graduation.It was my constant companion and I thoroughly enjoyed running errands for my mom,picking up her vegetable basket from the market or going to the shops to get grocery items. I also met with an accident at the beginning itself when I collided with a bike in which my front wheel got totally mangled. I was shell shocked ,I abandoned the bicycle right there in the middle of the road running all the way home sobbing inconsolably. I was heart broken,but dad got it back in shape and all was well. I and my bestie often went cycling on the beautiful roads of Ordnance Factory Estate, chatting away nonstop. I attended tutions and also took my kid sister to school alongwith our huge school bags on my sturdy Avon.My sister began using it after I left town to pursue BEd at Hyd. I carry the fondest memories of my first and only bicycle.Thankyou Aji❤️ Was a metallic copper blue lady's Avon bicycle.It had a seat behind and was a little too high for me.My legs hardly reached the peddle but I managed because of my footwear which were always heeled. My dad bought it for me in the ninth grade and it was with me through my graduation.It was my constant companion and I thoroughly enjoyed running for my mom,picking up her vegetable basket from the market or going to the shops to get grocery items. I also met with an accident at the beginning itself w

Raziya Khilgee

Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My first bicycle name.. Bullet.. 
Jisne muje smbhl kr clna sikhaya.. 
Or clkr khudd se udna sikhaya.. 
Jisne muje khi mnjilo me se apni mnjil dhundna sikhaya.. Or usi mnjil ke beach aaye rasto me se smbhl kr niklna sikhaya.. Or mostly bindasss hokr khuli mst air me ghumna sikhaya... 
Logo se challenge lekr unse jitna sikhaya... 
Esi h meri Bullet... 💯😍 Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine

Naseem Habib

read more
a pink and grey TOBU..
With a black seat with back...
on it I would race and feel 
like bird flying in the sky Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Sanan

read more
Is connected with my 10 th class i was so excited to go with that....always my father used to drop me in school and taking a bicycle I enjoyed with my frnds company especially 6:30 p.m. study hours that in maths prep for pre-final  exams looking tired those days I felt satisfaction remembering past.... Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Anuj Jain

Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #anujstories

read more
The Raleigh cycle of my father was too big for a kid of short stature like me but not for me.
I could not have even climbed the seat or my feet reached the pedals but that didn't deterred me.
I would stand on one pedal and put my other leg through the triangle of the frame to the other pedal and ride it.
In our parlance it was called 'scissors' or 'kainchi'.
Later I got one of my own but that initial Raleigh was the number one. Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

#anujstories

Varadhan P M

read more
#my first bicycle ride

The ride brought fun and laughter
to all others, except me !
They planted me high on a 24 " giant
wheel, pushed it! 
Like Don Quixote I started gliding!
I looked tall enough to see the windows of the busses!
They promised to pilot me, vanished.
They forgot to remind me about the
so called brakes!
 A granny absorbed all the acceleration
and both of us crash landed successfully.  Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Vaibhav Mishra

Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July. Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite #YourQuoteAndMine #itisvaibhav #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is still a dream.. Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Today, talk about your first bicycle. #myfirstbicycle #remembertowrite   #YourQuoteAndMine #itisvaibhav #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes

Aditi Mishra

read more
Was given by my grand mother...... Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

Vijay Kumar Gupta

read more
होती उमंग बचपन से ही कार चलाने की
आसमां में उड़ते जहाज से ललचाने की
मन उड़ान बचपन की कैसे रोक लगा पाए।
पर धरातल सच्चाई आरजू अरमान जगाए
घर परिवार का छोटा होना भी जैसे शामत।
हर नई वस्तु पाना रहती बहुत बड़ी आफत
बड़ी बहन की शादी जैसे ही सम्पन्न हो गई।
क्लास छठी में लेडीज़ साईकल मेरी हो गई।
(कवि विजय गुप्ता, दुर्ग छ ग)
 Welcome to the Day 10 of #MeMoWriMo or the Memoir Writing Month. i.e. July.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification