Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best testimonials Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best testimonials Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the secret testimonials, vitamin b17 cancer testimonials 10, rebounding for weight loss testimonials, rebounding testimonials, forever distributor testimonials,

• 83 Followers
  • 173 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Deepa Deepa

கலகலப்புகளின் சொந்தக்காரி... பின்னூட்டங்களில் மகிழ வைக்கும் மாயக்காரி..... சிறியவர் பெரியவர் என எவரிடமும் பாகுபாடு காட்டாமல் தன் அன்பின் #testimonials

read more
இனிய பிறந்தநாள் நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்
அனு டியர் ❤❤❤❤...— % & கலகலப்புகளின் 
சொந்தக்காரி...
பின்னூட்டங்களில்
மகிழ வைக்கும்
மாயக்காரி.....
சிறியவர் பெரியவர்
என எவரிடமும் பாகுபாடு
காட்டாமல் தன்  அன்பின்

Harsh Shrivastava

लिख ले अपना नसीब तु अपनी कलम से, तेरी किस्मत वो ज्योतिष कहा आंक पाएगा। 🌼 . . Dedicating a #testimonials to Harsh Shrivastava #Kismat #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales life love #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ajay Chavan 🔥

read more
Nazar manzil pe, aur aag hona chahiye khudmai
Fir ye jahan bhi teri mutthi mai aayega.  लिख ले अपना नसीब तु अपनी कलम से,
तेरी किस्मत वो ज्योतिष कहा आंक पाएगा। 🌼
Dedicating a #testimonials to Harsh Shrivastava #kismat  #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales  #life  #love #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ajay Chavan 🔥

अनिता कुमावत

Dedicated #testimonials to Ajay Mehta ji आपके सानिध्य में ज़िन्दगी सँवर रही है जो कमियाँ थी दूर हो रही है.... प्रणाम बड़े भैया 😊😊🙏🙏🌹🌹

read more
आप आएँ ज़िन्दगी में मेरी 
लेकर उज्ज्वल प्रकाश 

संध्या आरती गंगा की
कराती ज्यों पावन आभास..!!!  Dedicated #testimonials to Ajay Mehta  ji 
 आपके सानिध्य में ज़िन्दगी सँवर रही है जो कमियाँ थी दूर हो रही है.... 

प्रणाम बड़े भैया 😊😊🙏🙏🌹🌹

अनिता कुमावत

Dedicated #testimonials to K.K. Tiwari ji जितना आपको आपके लेखन से जाना है... शुरू शुरू में आपके quotes पढ़कर और आपकी dp देखकर एक ही ख्याल आता था... "सूट - बूट में आया कन्हैया बैंड बजाने को ... " 😄😄🙏

read more
शब्दों की चंद बूंदों से ही
भावार्थों का दरिया बहा देते हैं 

समुद्र सी गहराई लेखन में
गागर में सागर भर देते हैं  ...!!!  Dedicated #testimonials to K.K. Tiwari  ji 

जितना आपको आपके लेखन से जाना है... 

शुरू शुरू में आपके quotes पढ़कर और आपकी  dp  देखकर एक ही ख्याल आता था... 

"सूट - बूट में आया कन्हैया बैंड बजाने को ... " 😄😄🙏

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

dedicating #testimonials to KIRAN SAGAR V. B Sir..

read more
KIRAN SAGAR V.B  .. Sir ನಿಮ್ಮನ್ನ ಕಂಡ್ರೆ
ನನಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಗೌರವ ನೀವು ನನ್ನ ಪುಟ್ಟ ಅಂತ ಕರಿಯೋದು ತುಂಬಾ ಇಷ್ಟ.. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಬರವಣಿಗೆ ಓದುಗರಿಗೆ ಅಸಕ್ತಿಯನ್ನ ಉಂಟುಮಾಡುತ್ತದೆ..
ಮತ್ತೆ ನೀವು ಹೊಸದಾಗಿ yq ಬಂದವರಿಗೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿ ಹುರಿದುಂಬಿಸುತ್ತಿರಾ..2500+ ಕವನಗಳ
ಒಡೆಯ ನೀವು ನಿಮಗೆ ಶುಭವಾಗಲಿ ಇನ್ನು ಹೆಚ್ಚಿನ ಬರಹಗಳು  ನಿಮ್ಮ ಕಡೆಯಿಂದ ಬರಲಿ ಎಂದು ಹೇಳುತ್ತೇನೆ ಮತ್ತೊಮ್ಮೆ ಮಗದೊಮ್ಮೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಈ ಪುಟ್ಟ ಕಡೆಯಿಂದ ಶುಭಾಷೆಯ😍😍💐💐💐🍫🍫 dedicating  #testimonials to KIRAN SAGAR V. B  Sir..

Springblossoms

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝😸😸😸😸😸 Dedicating a #testimonials to Luckyron Wangdu Thank you my love for this beautiful invite. It's honour to write a testimonial for him with your words and love😊❤ Mirror of reality. #lampyridae #First #Motivation #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
A midnight sun you are; as you are well determined about intuitive goals of life, darkness doesn't stop you from shining. 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝😸😸😸😸😸
Dedicating a #testimonials  to Luckyron Wangdu

Thank you my love for this beautiful invite. It's honour to write a testimonial for him with your words and love😊❤

Mirror of reality.
#lampyridae
#first

Springblossoms

Just visit her profile once. You all will love it, especially science lovers😄 #testimonials dedicated to Nitika Sheka 💞 #lampyridae #brandnew #SisterLove #Friendship #yqbaba #Dailychallenge Nitika Sheka love you my sister till infinity😘💞❤💙

read more
Brand new friend in my life 
Nitika Sheka😍
Having a sister-friend bonding with her.
An enthusiastic and ambitious girl with full of dreams and love for science and writing.....
Her blend of science with literature creates a new world of energy and art. In her each thought and act there comes science. 
Making everyone to fall in love with science.
Her dedication towards each thought is just awesome💖💖 Just visit her profile once.
You all will love it, especially science lovers😄

#testimonials dedicated to Nitika Sheka 💞

#lampyridae #brandnew #sisterlove #friendship #yqbaba #dailychallenge

Nitika Sheka love you my sister till infinity😘💞❤💙

Springblossoms

whispering_with_naś #dedication #Inspiration #lovequote I always get amused by reading your quotes Nasreen Fathimaa #testimonials dedicated to Nasreen Fathimaa 💞💖 You always come with a different beautiful quotes touching heart in deep💖💞

read more
Her words are so realistic and alluring that the words became alive and danced with the joyous beauty. #whispering_with_naś #dedication #inspiration #lovequote 
I always get amused by reading your quotes Nasreen Fathimaa

#testimonials dedicated to Nasreen Fathimaa 💞💖

You always come with a different beautiful quotes touching heart in deep💖💞

Haseena Dudekula

#cinemagraph #testimonials Zen Toronto #yqbaba

read more
Hi Zen,
Your interview on facebook brought me searching for you here.
I am overwhelmed by your first account experience , you have been very brave and your positivity inspires confidence in me. 
My husband and daughters are doctors and so am undergoing periods of anxiety and have been extremely paranoid. 
Thanks for taking us through your journey it gives me strength and a belief  that anything is surmountable.
🙏wishing you and your family  a very healthy fulfilled life ahead
With loads of love ,
Haseena #cinemagraph
#testimonials
Zen Toronto
   #yqbaba

Chitra Iyer

💫👼😇😇😇👼💫 Big round of applause 👏👏👏 for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐 Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight. #soulful #yqbaba #yqwriter #feelingblessed #writingresolution #testimonials #chitchatsession #chitstestimonial

read more
Uff. It was fun 💫👼😇😇😇👼💫

Big round of applause 👏👏👏
for Mástérpíécé wrítér Chitra 💐

Thoibi:-Téll ús sóméthíñg ábóút yóúrsélf

Chïträ:- Life walks through me as a human who has her priorities right, who laughs, cries becoz nothing seems right tho they say, 'it's alright, nothing is wrong, nothing is right..keep going with love in sight with love's insight.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification