Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best godwithin Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best godwithin Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you god song, i love you god images, i love you god wallpaper, short story on god love, teri god me sar hai maiya,

• 4 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Swetaleena

Shravanthi Iyer

I wrote these words inspired from the Book- Karthikeya and his battle with the soul stealer, by Usha Narayanan. This is an excerpt of my learnings from the book. #compassion love #godwithin #yqbaba

read more
I pondered about my actions,
Actions of compassion towards the World
I was told by many, what you doing ain't right.... 
And then a voice whispered into my ears
"You're right, keep doing your work fearlessly, and you shall succeed... Heal the World,
World which is ridden by grief and nothing else". 
I now, am confident, fearless and will work, but, for bringing smiles around! 

"Love and compassion binds you closer to the World, like nothing else" 
 I wrote these words inspired from the Book- Karthikeya and his battle with the soul stealer, by Usha Narayanan. This is an excerpt of my learnings from the book. 
#compassion #love #godwithin  #yqbaba

Aamir Qais AnZar

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #almightygod #contradiction #BeliefSystem Knowledge #Malice #hatredandlove #godwithin

read more
There is GOD in every Heart..!!! 

Contrary to this Belief; 
there is Much of Malice & hatred.

100% People would still Believe 
they are Nice to best of their
Knowledge.

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #30wordDiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #AlmightyGod #Contradiction #BeliefSystem #Knowledge #Malice #hatredandlove #GodWithIn

Mansi Bohra

Mansi Bohra

Mansi Bohra

Mansi Bohra

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification