Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best almightygod Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best almightygod Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about thank you almighty god quotes, almighty allah the most merciful, thank you message to our almighty god, almighty god meaning in hindi, almighty allah meaning in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 13 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

મસ્તાન

#yqenglish #yqbaba #English love #Moon #almightygod #મસ્તાન

read more
Oh dear moon,
When I fall for you,
My face touched the breeze,
My eyes shined in the dark ,
My heart poured with love for almighty. #yqenglish #yqbaba #english #love #moon #almightygod #મસ્તાન

Hoori Nadir

As the charts of pandemic 
Spikes up
Humans are finding shelter in prayer and prostration 
Asking forgiveness. #yqbaba  #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #yqthoughts 
#courseoflife #almightygod

Hoori Nadir

As the charts of pandemic 
Spikes up
Humans are finding shelter in prayer and prostration 
Asking forgiveness. #yqbaba  #yqbabaquotes #yqtales #yqthoughts 
#courseoflife #almightygod

Ashwini Baragali

You can make many plans
About your future
Those never execute
Without the signature 
Of Almighty...
And even those plans work....
Life moves according to
His plans...
Don't plan
Go unplanned
You will reach those plans
Of your's..... #almightygod #life #yqjogienglish #yqlifequotes #krantadarshikanti

Jai Shree Krishna

he is Almighty, very genius and he is 8th avtar of God vishnu, those who follow the path of righteousness #omnamonarayan #jaishreekrishna #bhagwatkatha #Gyani #almightygod Genius❤️ #Mythology

read more
mute video

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba and Aesthetic Thoughts for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 #WorldKindnessDay #dndkindnessbegins #BlessingsOfLife #LightsGoOut #GreatestGift #parenthood #almightygod #godsgift

read more
A child is a greatest gift from Almighty.
You tend to live a fresh life all over again.
God has been kind enough to bless human 
with Parenthood. Thanks YourQuote Baba and Aesthetic Thoughts for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 #WorldKindNessDay #dndKindNessBegins  #BlessingsofLife #LightsGoOut #GreatestGift #Parenthood #AlmightyGOD #GodsGift

Aamir Qais AnZar

While few Praise the Animal for their intelligence, few condemned human beings for encroaching their Space. #humanbeing #almightygod #intelligence #humanNature #almighty Best YQ English Quotes Best of YourQuote Poetry YourQuote Writers Club YourQuote Postman

read more
Human Intelligence is 
Abysmal to understand 
Almighty Systems ...
We Run for Fitting Dress 
& forgets that We may 
either gain or Lose weight 
in Future. Almighty God 
knows best for us !!! While few Praise the Animal for their intelligence, few condemned human beings for encroaching their Space.

#HumanBeing #AlmightyGOD #intelligence #humanNature #Almighty 

Best YQ English Quotes 
Best of YourQuote Poetry 
YourQuote Writers Club 
YourQuote Postman

Aamir Qais AnZar

Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. That makes life fair 😊 Simple isn't it... Thodi dhoop hai sab ka hissa...thode dara hai sab ka hissa...Ae dil to kyon rota hai sabke sath aise he hota hai.. Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #MyPositiveThought and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. • Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts • The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. • It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any fo #anotherone #supremegod #Gratitute #supremepower #almightygod #AlmightyKing

read more
You Are Here to Gratify Two; 
First is your own-self & Another One is The Almighty.

If you only Appease Yourself then you can't make it with SUPREME POWER & to content Him you have to pacify Everybody Else in the best of Your Possibility, your Family, Neighbours, society & The Country. Life is not fair, but life is not fair for everyone. 
That makes life fair 😊 Simple isn't it... Thodi dhoop hai sab ka hissa...thode dara hai sab ka hissa...Ae dil to kyon rota hai sabke sath aise he hota hai..

Try Aesthetic Thoughts' new challenge #MyPositiveThought and get a chance to win a follow back, a shoutout and a feature from us. 
• Must use hashtags #aestheticthoughts  
• The quote MUST look aesthetically pleasing. 
• It shouldn't ruin the beauty of this beautiful background in any fo

Aamir Qais AnZar

God has no Cell Phone but he is my favorite contact. He doesn't have Twitter but I still Follow Him. He has no Facebook but he is my best Friend. He has no Internet, but we Stay Connected...!! #almighty #EnlightenAQUA #Facebook #Twitter #Internet #almightygod #firsttimewriting #learningsoflife

read more
Desire for Learning..
get Distracted with Ignorance. 
If we already know Something, 
We Would Never have any Desire
to Learn because there is NO one 
who knows Everything..
Except Almighty God.
 God has no Cell Phone but he is my favorite contact.
He doesn't have Twitter but I still Follow Him.
He has no Facebook but he is my best Friend.
He has no Internet, but we Stay Connected...!!

#Almighty #EnlightenAQUA #FaceBook #Twitter #internet #AlmightyGOD #FirstTimeWriting #learningsoflife

Aamir Qais AnZar

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #30worddiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #almightygod #contradiction #BeliefSystem Knowledge #Malice #hatredandlove #godwithin

read more
There is GOD in every Heart..!!! 

Contrary to this Belief; 
there is Much of Malice & hatred.

100% People would still Believe 
they are Nice to best of their
Knowledge.

Participate in this rapidfire and write a #30wordDiary describing your day. It could be a poem too. 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba   #AlmightyGod #Contradiction #BeliefSystem #Knowledge #Malice #hatredandlove #GodWithIn
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification