Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makingmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makingmemories Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about barry white love makin music, quotes about making hard decisions in life, quotes on problem solving and decision making, hot love making, making love xxx,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

karthik kanna

loveforever❤️ #heartfulloflove #makingmemories #Love

read more

Sakshi Vashist

I fill the days of our present silence
With the chatter from our adventurous past
And maybe that's the thing about love
It doesn't have to be there
Here and now and everyday 
It can be spanned over a decade 
Of cups of coffee and glasses of wine
Of long walks and memorable bike rides 
Of classrooms and homes

I fill the days of our present silence 
With you and I making memories in love From the series #thingaboutlove 

#silencespeak #makingmemories #memories #lovestory

Grishma Doshi

⏳⏳कल आज और कल ✍️✍️ #यांदे #ATmemories #makingmemories #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #grishmaquotes Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
चलो आज कल के लिए थोड़ी सी यादें बुन लेते हैं,
और कल की यादों को आज के लिए छुट्टी दे देते हैं। ⏳⏳कल आज और कल ✍️✍️
#यांदे #ATmemories #makingmemories #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #grishmaquotes
Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Neha Doi

Being a mother and responsible (no, I'm not responsible) is not simple. Stop thinking that way and just do what you're doing, trying to be content with it. Sometimes I get annoyed because I think too much, but I take a 5-minute break and realise I'm wrong; she is my responsibility, not anybody else's, so keep doing things the proper way. Make memories with your child by being joyful with him or her. I am pleased because I have a happy life.
#counsellormom #momlife #positivevibes #makingmemories

©Neha Doi #mother #nojotoenglish 

#Luminance

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification