Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Daagacchehai Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Daagacchehai Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about har khubsurat cheez mein daag hota hai, safed daag ka ilaj kya hai in hindi 390, surf excel daag acche hai ad download, daag acche hai, daag a poem of love songs,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Blue Butterfly

I like myself being this scathe and eluded. A wound scab kept on being scratched. Coz, they bestow me something to write upon. #yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #insidevoices #Random #ponderlust #Daagacchehai

read more
DAAG ACCHE HAI

Debauched shape keeps us in conversation, good (normal) ones remain un-noticed. I am delightedly the ‘abnormal’. 
When there is a chaotic uproar surrounding the decent, I envy myself (being allowed to be indecent), blessed to have the charm of abandoned calmness. I revel in the boo, cursing me wrong. I love being unloved. I hate being the accepted. I cherish to attain the sublime extent of being the useless. Being in limelight caters you to treatment. I like to be scoffed as discarded, the peace which it brings with.  

The best of adjectives are often registered, but list for the worse, have choices —limitless. — % & I like myself being this scathe and eluded. A wound scab kept on being scratched. Coz, they bestow me something to write upon.

#yqbaba #yourquote #peppeboy #yqenglish #insidevoices #random #ponderlust #daagacchehai

caring soul🥰

journey with vitiligo # blessed #Daagacchehai doubleshades❤ #Thinking #Thoughts

read more
Once I stared into mirror,
2 shades gave me fear,
Though it was just a colour,
yet it could limit and cover.
My reach to my owns
I felt frown...
I didn't understand my crime?
They made me feel blues,
Woes were knocking on my doors..
I wasn't aware coz I wore the same spectacles like those.

After the dusk and dark
A thunder I felt in my heart..
This time I stared into my colour
I observed the end of "racism"dear!
It was the first time
I cheered...!

The knots of my wings have opened now
I claps more often than
those crows' sounds..
I feel breathable the breeze..
I know how the moment do freeze..
I don't blame anyone but my sight
Why I looked into the mirror that night..!

- journey with Vitiligo

©caring soul🥰 journey with vitiligo # blessed #Daagacchehai #doubleshades❤

#Thinking

caring soul🥰

Blessed with vitiligo😍 #Daagacchehai 🤗vitiqueen 🥰

read more
Learn to live freely with 
Your two colors,
 let your two colors mix in every color,
 Because being a little different 
Is the greatest beauty in the world

©caring soul🥰 Blessed with vitiligo😍 #Daagacchehai 🤗#vitiqueen 🥰

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification