Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best homepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best homepoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mother teresa go home and love your family, dil hom hom kore, the home life, home in nature quotes, positive home quotes,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, write a short poem set in home. Use any form be it free verse, sonnet or haiku. #homepoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
HOME is a abiding place of  trust with affections
It's a core place where heart of love resides 
Feels you comfortable with positive vibrations
Not just 4 walls and a roof but a permanent place
With Memories, Hopes, Dreams fulfilled with caring
The surrounding environment offers affection and security Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, write a short poem set in home. Use any form be it free verse, sonnet or haiku. #homepoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, write a short poem set in home. Use any form be it free verse, sonnet or haiku. #homepoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That which bears the stamp
of comfort
Where I feel a sense of
belongingness
Which beckons anytime, 
everytime
which listens, senses and
soothes
Which houses my heart
Which is more than just a place
A feeling, an emotion
That I call home Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Today, write a short poem set in home. Use any form be it free verse, sonnet or haiku. #homepoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
Will always be pure,vibrant and full of dreams! Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, write a short poem set in home. Use any form be it free verse, sonnet or haiku. #homepoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
Home! 
We feel bored there, 
we want to go, 
out of home. 
But when we got tired. 
We remember our home. 
Want to get there now
 And want to relax at home. 
It is complex emotion and attachment.
But whatever, 
But we love our home. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

Anuj Jain

read more
Knock knock i knocked
Night was still not gone
She was not opening the door
I was not in a mood for waiting more
My home I always seek
Even if with alcohol I reek
Suddenly the door opened
And out came a bald man
Oh! what was this fellow doing in my bed
But he had a hockey in his hand
And gave me a few whacks thack thack
Only then it dawned on me
My home is on the other street Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Anuj Jain

read more
Hut vied with palace
Tortoise hiding in it's shell
Their Homes dear to all Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

marmalade ツ

A poem in a home, which wasn't one... 💙 Day 41of #100poemsfor100days My hashtag : #100scarletstairs Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. #YourQuoteAndMine #poemtime #homepoem #theunsungquill

read more
A poem in a home of 
windows of unclear visibility,
through which mist of longings peeps,
of grey curtains of thoughts 
where forgetfulness, sometimes creeps
and of a roof which is looked upon
only now and then
just to realise that constellations aren't
the inheritance of closed rooms
but the sky, is but a dream.
Through the walls who differ in sight,
but not in touch, a voice echoes
which is unable to distinguish between
wishes and wants and is unable to relate
between necessities and needs.
The clock ticks, the fan revolves,
the toaster creaks, the wind chime shakes
to remind me, that I'm
finally at home, which wasn't one. A poem in a home, which wasn't one... 💙

Day 41of #100poemsfor100days

My hashtag : #100scarletstairs

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

So used to staying at home
with no visitors expected except
deliveries dropped at the door 
Home is our walking ground
up and down through rooms
and corridors to keep the limbs
moving, banging into furniture 
hurting toes.  Evenings it's movie 
time on Netflix, Amazon prime
Dinner plates resting on laps
till the end of the show. 
Home has become more than a home Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Mon🎼oon Nayak🥀

read more
That corner where i sip tea with my book
The couch who has seen me being lazy
The balcony who soaked in my loneliness
The bed who hugged me when i was broken
The pillow who drank all my tears...

These are not just things....they listen to me when i dont speak....... Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

Komal Sharma Gupta

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September. Today, write a short poem set in home. Use any form be it free verse, sonnet or haiku. #homepoem #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
Home,
where words roam,
as you sit chatting with Silence,
trying to get it to say something,
corners fill with its brooding,
a moody presence, at peace with itself,
even as I summon the lines,
to do my bidding as I write,
words that seek to hide,
freedom they do highly prize,
than sit bound on cobwebbed lines,
spider-like I spin them through.

The unsaids, Silence's friends.

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoPoDiMo or the YourQuote Poetry Diversity Month i.e. September.

#tejaswiniaura
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification