Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best AsLong Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best AsLong Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, how long should i wait to say i love you, tagalog love quotes for long distance relationship, quotes for long distance love, long distance love letters for him,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Satish Chandra

#AsLong #yqbaba #SattyMuses Life is there, for you and us Let's make a note of that ! 😍❤️️😍

read more
As long as I have LIFE, I will treat you as my DELIGHT. #aslong

#YQbaba

#SattyMuses

Life is there, for you and us
Let's make a note of that ! 😍❤️️😍

Satish Chandra

#AsLong #yqbaba #FreakySatty Live your talent and forget about the masses. They won't support you in fact, They will defy and deteriorate your work out of their cunning good for nothing attitude always and forever.

read more
As long as you are talented, You'll be boycotted by the masses as they belong to the herd of non-talented cunning heads with masked identities. #Aslong

#YQbaba

#FreakySatty

Live your talent and forget about the masses.
They won't support you in fact, They will defy and deteriorate your work out of their cunning good for nothing attitude always and forever.

Roohi Bhargava

#AsLong #yqbaba

read more
As long as I have you by my side, I will be happy.  #aslong #YQBaba

Roohi Bhargava

#AsLong #yqbaba

read more
As long as the way is difficult, we learn lessons from life.  #aslong #YQBaba

Trinayana Roy

As long as I have faith, I will survive the vicissitudes and tackle the curveballs life keeps throwing at me... #aslong #YQBaba #scribbles #YQDiary #trinayana

Utsha Roy

As long as I have strength, 
I will achieve my mastery!  #aslong #yqbaba #achieve #strength #yqtales

Diwa

of love. challenge of the day. #AsLong love #him #prose #yqbaba

read more
" as long as i have you, i shall always find a way to make things work. i love you, " he tells her as he kisses her forehead. he takes the packed lunch that she has prepared for him. 

this is his first day at his new job. his wife woke up early, so she can prepare his food. he loves her dearly. 

he thanks God for giving him a woman who is the epitome of beauty, inside and out. her consistent love, encouragement, and support gives him the strength to do better.

he knows, he has much to do; so he can give her and their future children a good life. he is smiling as he waves a stop to the auto-rickshaw approaching. he needs to be early for work. of love. challenge of the day.

#aslong #love #him #prose #yqbaba

Shweta Gupta

As long as I have smile on my face, I will handle everything! #aslong #icanhandle #yqbaba #yopowrimo #quoteliners

Shweta Gupta

Having dinner so food is in the mind! #AsLong #yqbaba #yopowrimo #quoteliners #hungry

read more
As long as I have hunger, I will keep eating Having dinner so food is in the mind!
#aslong #yqbaba #yopowrimo #quoteliners #hungry

Ekta Pathak

As long I have my family, my strength will never go..... #aslong
#family#bond##strength
#YQbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification