Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chaibiscuit Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chaibiscuit Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about chai aur coffee me kya paya jata hai, chai love shayari, chai peene se kya hota hai, chai me kya paya jata hai, love chai,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Satish Chandra

#FreakySatty on the awesome #chaibiscuit challenge initiated by Arvind Ravichandran. Thanks Arvind for initiating this awesome challenge as well as nominating me to come up with my version on this. Simran Arora - My take.👍🏻👍🏻🤗 #yqbaba #Punchayat

read more
Chai and biscuit is an amazing combo but only till the point, the biscuit doesn't drop in the Chai while dipping.😰😰

ON A SINCERE NOTE, TWO BASIC THINGS THAT I LEARNT :-

1) Balancing the intricacies of life without being dropped in between.😎

2) Making sure that every step is equally checked as paradox is inevitable in life.✌🏻️

ON A LIGHTER NOTE, TWO PIECES OF ADVICE :-

1) Always dip biscuit in chai when nobody is watching- Gir bhi gaya to beizzati nahi hogi.😛

2) Never try a sweet biscuit with Chai or else Chai feenki lagegi.😝

#FreakySatty on the awesome #chaibiscuit challenge initiated by Arvind Ravichandran.
Thanks Arvind for initiating this awesome challenge as well as nominating me to come up with my version on this.

Simran Arora - My take.👍🏻👍🏻🤗

#YQbaba

#PunChayat

Naresh Roy

तुम चाय जैसी मोहब्बत तो करो, 

हम बिस्कीट जैसे डूब न जाए तो कहना।  #chai #maibhilikhtahoo #roywrites #chaibiscuit #lovequotes #lovestory

Nitish

अगर आपका बिस्कुट चाय मे डूब गया है 
तो उसे दूसरी बिस्कुट से निकालने का प्रयत्न न करें !!

नहीं निकलेगा ! 
कतई नहीं !! #yqbaba #funny #chai #yourquote #yqtales #chaibiscuit #yqdidi  #hindi

Harsh

Drawing Room — Everyday, father would return from office, sit down on the sofa, untie his laces and take off his socks. He'd casually drop them in his shoes, and let the feet fall into his massage slippers that I smuggled beneath his bare feet, just in time. #Family #Home #poem #PARENTS #chaibiscuit

read more
Drawing Room: A Homely Poem Drawing Room —

Everyday, father would return from office, 
sit down on the sofa, untie his laces 
and take off his socks. He'd casually drop 
them in his shoes, and let the feet fall 
into his massage slippers that I smuggled 
beneath his bare feet, just in time.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification