Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best stareoutofthewindow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best stareoutofthewindow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hot star out of love, mazzy star fade into you lyrics, mazzy star fade into you, stıll lovıng you, stop and stare joan,

• 34 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nostalgic

read more
Those concrete walls building near...
Missing those colourful butterfly days with tear...  #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #nostalgic

sanjana Bhardwaj

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wait for your arrival #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

CM Chaitanyaa

29/365 Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The freedom.  29/365
Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqsayyed

read more
Lots of people who aren't free,
Burdened by responsibilites galore,
They trudge daily to reach their shore. 
Markets and buildings and factories and stalls
Cornering them are also some malls. 
The hand cart puller and the daily bread seller, 
The fresh pickle store with their ceramic cellar. 
I wonder what urges them to strive daily, 
It must be courageous to face them bravely. 
I stare and then I ponder for hours, 
God give them strength and enough powers. 🤲

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqsayyed

gautam priyanka

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelings #feelingstowords #feelfreetoexpress

read more
 the cloud who says  alot and demand me to fly like bird. #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #feelings #feelingstowords #feelfreetoexpress

The Cold Summers

I don't overthink ! I just think as many times as I can !! #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqthoughts #overthinkerwrites #coffeethoughts #stareoutofthewindow

read more
Not all writers overthink a lot,
but I wouldn't also deny,
a few like me are caught into that stuff
long enough to stare over a coffee 
till it forgets its own feel
of what is it like to be hot !?! I don't overthink !
I just think as many times as I can !!

#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqdiary #yqthoughts #overthinkerwrites #coffeethoughts #stareoutofthewindow

The Cold Summers

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my own thoughts being swirled ravishly
drawn in by the life's giant monsoons forcefully 
that eats freshly served dreams mercilessly
on its random holiday hunger endlessly ! #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Rudra Goswami

#Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba The quote of RAG

read more
The activities of nature.
How the sunlight scatter?
The cute migratory birds,
The cow , goats & their herds.
That's what I see in nature .
And try to be an observer. #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine
#The quote of RAG

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
cloaked people, fighting a battle.  Are they my demons released? #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
the birds chirping, children playing  and the city life moving on without  any  stoppage.  #Collab and tell what do you see when you #stareoutofthewindow. #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification