Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 523lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 523lovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fnname execute 523 158, lovestory mp3 songs 10, lovestory, lovestory mp3 songs, film lovestory,

• 19 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line. Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love felt suffocated in words
freeing poetry
undressing every verse Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line. Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
Me getting attached, in cycle
Heart broken
Again. Like yesterday.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line. Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
From "Collarwali tigress" to kolaveriD,
My Love -
Nature and songs.
(5,2,3 done)

Love never gets adieu,
It always welcomes.
Adieu to brave tigress. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Shree

Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line. Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Reading old chats she blushed. 
doorbell rung...!
Screamed, phone dropped. Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
On off On off  On
         our love
went  through chaos Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Anuj Jain

read more

He received his own letters 
She died
Her daughter wrote.  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Varadhan P M

read more

Would we make an Ideal pair?

Definitely Not!

An Idle pair perhaps! 🥺🤔 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

#mai_bekhabar

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb #LGBT #lesbian Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line. Note: In a story, each line needs to advance action or reveal character. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Many men were wooing her
She proposed
Her Girlfriend instead

🌈#loveislove🌈
 #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb #lgbt #lesbian

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Chavi Saxena

read more
'You forgot sugar in tea...'
She tasted...
'Now, it's sweet!' Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

Chavi Saxena

read more
Kissing newborn's palm, he said,
'Goodbye son!'
Motherland beckons me... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #523lovestory. 5 words in the first line, 2 words in the second line and 3 words in the last line.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification