Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best poemofunderstanding Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best poemofunderstanding Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the way i love you poem, example of poem about love, gujarati poem on love, edgar allan poe love poems, love poem good morning,

• 29 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Sonali Agrawal

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Only you could make me smile
only you could hurt me the most,
& you hurted me a lot.. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cressy adoline

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #worthmylife life

read more
My life is meaningful
And  worth my existence
In the world of liveliness!
 It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #worthmylife #life

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You would have find a reason
To stay with me
Not as connected as root
But as a shadow of branches
Shadows shift from time to time
Sometime it has to hide
For betterment 
But no matter what 
Shadow will reconnect again... It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Collab #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi

read more
my feelings, my pain behind my smile,
 my silence behind my talkativeness 
and my reason behind my actions, 
then I would have become
 the happiest person in this world. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #collab #yqaestheticthoughts #yqdidi

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
my silence, you would realize 
how much is weighing on my
mind.  I feel like being pinned 
under a huge glacier. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ A poem is that ointment healing the wounds of a writer who was injured by the use of wrong words. A medication has its own benefits fitting in the fists. You wonder I wander and everything soon ends. The understanding are the reasons otherwise the story was gonna ballad of a long time. I don't wanna discover a rime wailing the relation facing struggles. The need of full stop is necessary if you #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
Then why others are needed.
Why unusually they are addressed.
Some looks.
Some hooks.
Sometimes crooks. 
Still wonder how everything brooked.
You wait for full stops,
In minds' movie flop. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine
_
A poem is that ointment healing the wounds of a writer who was injured by the use of wrong words. A medication has its own benefits fitting in the fists. You wonder I wander and everything soon ends. The understanding are the reasons otherwise the story was gonna ballad of a long time. I don't wanna discover a rime wailing the relation facing struggles. The need of full stop is necessary if you

Writer Jiया

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ This is a herculean task to forget. You erase some memory from the vinyl of your mind and move on to the steps of future gurgling the incidents unfavoured you. You are aware enough of consequences' result and still run behind that one arm which has length smaller than a needle point. I can't understand why the people underestimate that love of tree for it's fruit! Doesn't matter what relation i #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
Then the tree displaying
The fruits of trust 
Was fake projection of life. It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine
_
This is a herculean task to forget. You erase some memory from the vinyl of your mind and move on to the steps of future gurgling the incidents unfavoured you. You are aware enough of consequences' result and still run behind that one arm which has length smaller than a needle point. I can't understand why the people underestimate that love of tree for it's fruit! Doesn't matter what relation i

Sourajita D

So let's love our own self. #sourajita #lovewithouthim love #foundandlost #poemtime #yqbaba #poemofunderstanding. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that all the time you love,
you don't fear to lose yourself 
but when you lose your own self
you can find no one else!  So let's love our own self. 

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #love #foundandlost #poemtime #yqbaba #poemofunderstanding.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

read more
I haven't cry enough.. 
If only you understood
I haven't talk so more.. 
I'm not a bad person.. 
Bt all are thinking so.. 
If only you by my side, 
I didn't lose my life... 

It's #poemtime. Write a #poemofunderstanding.    #YourQuoteAndMine

Nishtha Goswami

This poem is to highlight the perils of child labour. #poemtime #poemofunderstanding #YourQuoteAndMine #Childhood #childlabour #stopchildlabour #savechildren #collabwithyourquote Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
what it is to have dreamless eyes, 
you would have created a childhood
instead of a life of unending lies.  This poem is to highlight the perils of child labour. 
#poemtime #poemofunderstanding #YourQuoteAndMine #childhood #childlabour #stopchildlabour #savechildren #collabwithyourquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification