Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearyourquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearyourquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 74 Followers
  • 80 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

You're the only place where I live my baggage unattended. #dearyourquote #dearyourquoteapp #Collab #HappyBirthdayYourQuote #happybirthdayYQ #yqpostman #postmandiaries #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Just have my words of feelings with you.
Save all those words in your memory that I shared with you...
Keep endorsing me for life long... You're the only place where I live my baggage unattended. 

#dearyourquote #dearyourquoteapp #collab #happybirthdayyourquote #happybirthdayyq #yqpostman #postmandiaries  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Chanchal Jaiswal

Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet. Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #congratulations #Beginnings #infinite

read more
Dear Yourquote!
To place my vote
To shade uniquote
Of wishes tender
Desire at fire
Searching for 
Herein acquire
The mountains
The river
And the breezey bower
The ink of courage
The words of power
A canvas! A courful shower
Amiable! The friendship's to admire

Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet.

Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #congratulations #beginnings #infinite

Chitra Iyer

Feel proud that you are: A place that's become a home A home away from home A place that's boasts of fun, a la the joint family system A place where kids, adults, seniors reside, perennially on one happy side A place where love is abundantly sprinkled and happiness is doubled A place where one can rest in peace and find oneself restless in peace #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #happybirthdayYQ #dearyourquote #yqturns5 #dearyq #chitsletter

read more
A love letter that'll win your adorable heart welcomes you in the caption..  Feel proud that you are:

A place that's become a home
A home away from home
A place that's boasts of fun, a la the joint family system
A place where kids, adults, seniors reside, perennially on one happy side
A place where love is abundantly sprinkled and happiness is doubled
A place where one can rest in peace and find oneself restless in peace

Sancheeta Singha

247 Happy Birthday to YourQuote. We turn five today. Write and dedicate your #letters to YourQuote. :) #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 #dearyq #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Happy Birthday 'Your Quote'
You are so precious,valuable and    adorable of me. 
When 2017 month of August
I am scrolling google playstore then i saw 'your quote' ... 
this platform give me freedom of write, 
nourish and guide
my quotes... 
   Thank u so much.... 

Happy Birthday to YourQuote. We turn five today. Write and dedicate your #letters to YourQuote. :)

#happybirthdayyq #yqturns5 #dearyq #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mahima Jain

Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet. Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happybirthdayYQ #YQbirthday #4yearsofYQ #YQanniversary #yqbaba

read more
Firstly Happy Birthday to you and a Big shoutout to your Team of Amazing YQians..
You are not Just an another app for me.. You are like my Best Buddy with whom I can share all my dark secrets, my thoughts, my ups and downs..
You know what if somebody needs to know about my mood then they should checkout my recent posts on YQ as I posted what I felt at that Moment..
You are like addiction to me.. It's been almost 4 months  and not a single day happened with me of not posting anything here.. I started it just to calm my mind down and divert it But now m enjoying it.. I make memes too and my friends said that they are really funny.. 
Thankyou so much YourQuote For coming in my Life..
Lots of Love to You ❤️ Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet.

Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happybirthdayyq #yqbirthday #4yearsofyq #yqanniversary #yqbaba

Mouni Kanna✍

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearyqiloveyou • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Happy Birthday, YQ! 😁🎂🎉 On YQ's birthday, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #happybirthdayYQ #dearyourquote

read more
Your the only platform to reward my time 
by my writings  OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearyqiloveyou
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Happy Birthday, YQ! 😁🎂🎉

On YQ's birthday, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words. ✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts

Abid

Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet. #yqbaresoul #soultrigger Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I had a penchant for writing but a sense of nervousness engulfed and surrounded me always. 
I had a an array of emotions to convey and blurt, not only in English but in Urdu too but there wasn't a medium to express until I glanced upon this delightful app.
Now, not only I write, I even get positive feedbacks which spurs me on and also some criticism which I take it in my stride. Not to forget the various friends I have made over here who  bolster and back me whenever I touch their hearts through words and Shayris.
Your prompts invoke and prod me to write my deepest secrets fearlessly .
I can't thank you enough for bringing out the real 'ME' from within. 
Thanks a lot for every prompt, 
collab and the challenges 
which has nurtured 
and made me grow tremendously.  Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet.
#yqbaresoul 
#soultrigger 

sk

Happy Birthday to YourQuote. We turn five today. Write and dedicate your #letters to YourQuote. :) #happybirthdayYQ #yqturns5 #dearyq #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
    First of all a very happy birthday to you. Congratulations on completing fifth years and entering the sixth year. You always keep moving forward like this. You have made a place in the hearts of crores of people in a very short time, And one of them is also my heart and how could you not make a place .. You are so cool. I feel so great to have you in my life. you like a good friend or a guide to me which has brought a great change in my life. I hope you always with me forever. 
   Once again thank you for being in my life and again happy birthday YourQuote💝 Happy Birthday to YourQuote. We turn five today. Write and dedicate your #letters to YourQuote. :)

#happybirthdayyq #yqturns5 #dearyq #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

sk

Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet. Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
    First of all a very happy birthday to you. Congratulations on completing four years and entering the fifth year. You always keep moving forward like this. You have made a place in the hearts of crores of people in a very short time, And one of them is also my heart and how could you not make a place .. You are so cool. I feel so great to have you in my life. you like a good friend or a guide to me which has brought a great change in my life. I hope you always with me forever. 
   Once again thank you for being in my life and again happy birthday YourQuote💝 Write your love letters to YQ, share on Twitter or Insta stories tagging @yourquoteapp and original ones with heartfelt words get a repost/retweet.

Make sure your Instagram account is public, not private. #letters #dearyourquote  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Khait Ul Abyaz

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearyqiloveyou • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Happy Birthday, YQ! 😁🎂🎉 On YQ's birthday, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words. ✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #happybirthdayYQ #dearyourquote

read more
you are only with 
whom i share my
everything from 
silly thoughts to 
sad words OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATdearyqiloveyou
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Happy Birthday, YQ! 😁🎂🎉

On YQ's birthday, collab on this special prompt with your soulful words. ✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts
loader
Home