Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifesurprise Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifesurprise Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 61 Followers
  • 65 Stories

Harshit Mishra

Good morning. When did #lifesurprise you the last time? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will not able to meet my family in next in Six or Eight months..
But some day  suddenly I get call to come back home

Good morning. When did #lifesurprise you the last time? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. When did #lifesurprise you the last time? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My double benefit gained me
My articles and poems published 
In the INDIAN EXPRESS newspaper
And came across with an advertisement 
Got selected for an interview
Thrilled with DOUBLE BENEFIT
My memorable moment 
is still fresh in my mind Good morning. When did #lifesurprise you the last time? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I least expected it
It was then that I believed in magic
The magic of a happiness that needs nothing
The magic of going with the flow and simply relaxing
The magic of knowing life will take over when everything seems to fall apart
The magic of being in love.. with life, as it is. Good morning. When did #lifesurprise you the last time? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Suhail Khan

because their decision can be wrong but their intention towards you can't be wrong. #lifegoals #motivationalquotes #thoughtoftheday #lifesurprise #livinganinspiredlife #liveyourlife  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with lassie thevar
#suhail_khan

Fairy Lights

Hope you have had a great start to the week! :) Life surprises us the most only when we keep trying new things yet continuing to do the old things. When does #lifesurprise you? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #leastexpected

read more
We, least expect it to.....  Hope you have had a great start to the week! :) 

Life surprises us the most only when we keep trying new things yet continuing to do the old things. When does #lifesurprise you?  #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #leastexpected

Mysterious

Hope you have had a great start to the week! :) Life surprises us the most only when we keep trying new things yet continuing to do the old things. When does #lifesurprise you? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
everything is going right. Hope you have had a great start to the week! :) 

Life surprises us the most only when we keep trying new things yet continuing to do the old things. When does #lifesurprise you?  #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಂಜಿತಾ ಸೋಮಶೇಖರ್ ❤️

ಅವರವರ ಕಷ್ಟಗಳೇ ಅವರವರಿಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಾಗಿರುವ ಈ ಕಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ 
ಯಾರೋ ಒಬ್ಬರು ಅವರ ಸಂಕಷ್ಟದಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ನಿಮಗೆ ಗುಲಗಂಜಿಯಷ್ಟಾದರೂ ನೆರವಾಗಿದ್ದಾರೆ ಅಂತಾದರೆ ಅವರು 
ದೈವ ಸಮಾನರೇ ಸರಿ 💐🙏 No caption ♥️
#yqjogi #yqkannada #yqthoughtoflife #lifelessons #helpinghands #visiblegod #lifesurprise #friendship_vibes

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
Your soul joined with in my soul
On behalf of our love  Good morning. When did #lifesurprise you the last time? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine

Suchita Pandey

#painlover #lifesurprise #lost #yqthoughts #yqquotes #suchitapandey यूँ ही दे रहा है, क़तल की धमकियाँ, हम कौन सा जिंदा हैं, जो मर जायेंगे । #सुचितापाण्डेय

read more
यूँ ही दे रहा है, क़तल की धमकियाँ, 
हम कौन सा जिंदा हैं, जो मर जायेंगे । 

#painlover #lifesurprise 
#lost #yqthoughts #yqquotes 
#suchitapandey 
यूँ ही दे रहा है, क़तल की धमकियाँ, 
हम कौन सा जिंदा हैं, जो मर जायेंगे । 
#सुचितापाण्डेय

sk

Hope you have had a great start to the week! :) Life surprises us the most only when we keep trying new things yet continuing to do the old things. When does #lifesurprise you? #motivationtime #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
when we are destitute and give up hope in life. Hope you have had a great start to the week! :) 

Life surprises us the most only when we keep trying new things yet continuing to do the old things. When does #lifesurprise you?  #motivationtime  #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #366days366quotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification