Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 423poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 423poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 423 ipc in hindi, 423 dollars in rupees, 423 meaning, 423 ipc, bz 423,

• 31 Followers
  • 40 Stories

Springblossoms

Knowing the fact live for yourself but my heart skips this fact and keeps beating for others happiness😐😧 #Loss #423poem #Live #biggestloss #neverrealized #yqbaba #yqspecial life

read more
I never lived for me.
Biggest loss;
I never realised!!! Knowing the fact live for yourself but my heart skips this fact and keeps beating for others happiness😐😧

#loss #423poem #live #biggestloss #neverrealized #yqbaba #yqspecial #life

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She birthed a poem
The poem
absorbed her pain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A story is born
to highlight
the poem's beauty Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
A poem writes itself
Its verses
sing my story Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem

Hari Mohan

read more
Uske Diye Hue Yaadon Ka Libaas Pehankar Sajta Hai Yeh Dil,

Kabhi Muskurata, Kabhi Jalta, Kabhi Seekhta, Kabhi Nikhar Jaata Hai Yeh Dil  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem

Gita Khanna

read more
It's the doorbell fervent
My God
Is he there!!  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem

Shree

Doesn't matter where one is, how many people are around,what would they think, if it's the piece of heart infront for whom another half always waited for. Read full scene below: ;) ........ Tingling of her bangles, Smokey eyes, Fiery raindrops humming... The songs of love. #lovepoem #YourQuoteAndMine #rapidfire #423poem #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires

read more
Tingling of her bangles,
Smokey eyes,
Fiery raindrops humming... Doesn't matter where one is, how many people are around,what would they think, if it's the piece of heart infront for whom another half always waited for.
Read full scene below:
;)
Tingling of her bangles,
Smokey eyes,
Fiery raindrops humming...
The songs of love.

suman singh

read more
Struggle of my life,
One day it will give me,
a great opportunity
 to stand in front of all people,
 like setting an example...... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #423poem

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 वही टेबल, डायरी वही  
 लिखँ रही 
 किस्से तेरे मेरे  

Anuj Jain

read more

The moon shines shyly
Nay slyly
Night of passion

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification