Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqandmine Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqandmine Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 43 Followers
  • 322 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

ಮೌನ

ನನ್ನವನು #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqandmine #yqnetravatisogalad #yqfeelings_emotions #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ನೇತ್ರಾವತಿ ಸೊಗಲದ

read more
ಮಗುವಂತ
ಹಾಲುಗಲ್ಲದ
ಸುಂದರನವನು಼
ಕೋಪದಲೂ
ಪ್ರೀತಿಯನೇ
ಉಣಿಸುವ
ಮಾಯಗಾರನವನು ನನ್ನವನು
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqandmine #yqnetravatisogalad #yqfeelings_emotions  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ನೇತ್ರಾವತಿ ಸೊಗಲದ

ಮೌನ

ಸಹೋದರಿಗೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದ ಮಾತು.......ನಿಮಗೆ ಅವಳೆಂದರೆ ಏನು ಅಂತ ಹೇಳ್ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqkannadaquotes #yqandmine #yqnetravatisogalad #yqsisterlove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with ನೇತ್ರಾವತಿ ಸೊಗಲದ

read more
ಕೂಡು ಕುಟುಂಬದ ಇಡೀ ಮನೆಗೆ ಒಬ್ಬಳೇ ಮಗಳಾಗಿ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ನಾಲ್ಕು ತಮ್ಮಂದಿರಿಗೆ
ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಅಕ್ಕನಾಗಿ ಸಹೋದರಿಯ
ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಹಂಚಿದವಳು ನಾನು..
ಆದರೆ ಅವರಿಗೆ ಸಿಕ್ಕಂತೆ  ನನಗೆ ಸಹೋದರಿಯ 
ಪ್ರೀತಿ,ಆ ಜೊತೆ ಸಿಗಲೇ ಇಲ್ಲ... 
 ಸಹೋದರಿಗೆ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದ ಮಾತು.......ನಿಮಗೆ ಅವಳೆಂದರೆ ಏನು ಅಂತ ಹೇಳ್ಕೊಳ್ಳಿ
#yqbaba #yqquotes #yqkannadaquotes #yqandmine #yqnetravatisogalad #yqsisterlove  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with ನೇತ್ರಾವತಿ ಸೊಗಲದ

Monisha Biswas

Let's assess just half of our dreams today. #halfofourdreams #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #CollabChallenge #yqandmine #halfofourdreams

read more
Shattered Let's assess just half of our dreams today. #halfofourdreams #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#collabchallenge
#yqandmine
#halfofourdreams

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #FreshThoughts #lookingfor #Collab #yqandmine

read more
Some solace Good morning. What are you still #lookingfor? #freshthoughts   #YourQuoteAndMine
#freshthoughts 
#lookingfor 
#collab
#yqandmine

Monisha Biswas

সুপ্রভাত বন্ধুরা, আজ আমার সাথে #Collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি। #কাজেরমাঝে #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dada #কাজেরমাঝে #bengalipoetry #yqandmine #CollabWithYQDada

read more
একটু হাসি একটু ঠাট্টা
যদি কাউকে কষ্ট দেয়! সুপ্রভাত বন্ধুরা,

আজ আমার সাথে #collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি।

#কাজেরমাঝে
#yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dada
#কাজেরমাঝে

Monisha Biswas

Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #liketowait #yqandmine #CollabChallenge

read more
Have some patience.. Who do you like to wait for? #liketowait #Collab   #YourQuoteAndMine
#liketowait 
#yqandmine 
#collabchallenge

Monisha Biswas

বন্ধুরা, আজ আমার সাথে #Collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি। #যেভাবেইহোক #yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Dada #যেভাবেইহোক #bengalipoetry #yqandmine

read more
তোমার সাথে আমি দূরত্ব বজায় রেখেই চলব
কারন আমি জানি দূরত্বই কেবল তোমার আমার সম্পর্কটা বাঁচাতে পারবে
কিছু সম্পর্ক নাহয় এভাবে থাকুক বেঁচে
সকলের অগোচরে... বন্ধুরা,

আজ আমার সাথে #collab করে সম্পূর্ণ করো এই লেখাটি।

#যেভাবেইহোক
#yqdada #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Dada
#যেভাবেইহোক

Monisha Biswas

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3243poem Here's my try: Do you not fear love more than you love fear of love? #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #Englishpoetry #yqandmine

read more
Festive season ongoing
Not enjoying
For several problematic situations
Which I'm facing... Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #3243poem

Here's my try:

Do you not
fear love
more than you love
fear of love? #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Biswas

It's only #WithoutYou that I learnt to crack the jokes that would have made you giggle. We become a new person without someone. #Collab and share what you'd become without someone. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #withoutsomeone #yqandmine #Collab #lovelife

read more
I have learned how to survive better without love.. It's only #withoutyou that I learnt to crack the jokes that would have made you giggle.

We become a new person without someone. #Collab and share what you'd become without someone.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#withoutsomeone
#yqandmine
#collab
#lovelife

Monisha Biswas

Good morning. What are #sundaymornings meant for? #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #CollabChallenge #FreshThoughts #yqandmine #sundaymornings

read more
Laziness & craziness... Good morning. What are #sundaymornings meant for? #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
#collabchallenge
#freshthoughts 
#yqandmine 
#sundaymornings
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification