Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nearandfaraway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nearandfaraway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rabbits for sale near me, food near me open now, soul food near me, play schools near me, dead ends near me,

• 41 Followers
  • 43 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I have solace in my soul

I feel isolated Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

SRUTHI VARADHARAJAN

Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

read more
I feel positivity surrounding me

I feel nothing is left except my breath Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #newwritersclub

Fairy Lights

Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #true life love #philosophy #yqbaba

read more
I try to get as far as possible 

I want you near me.  Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #true #life #love #philosophy  #yqbaba

Osho Jain

Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

read more
I feel reviving...
Like you have done increment in salary of my happiness,

Life seems insipid... 
Like an indolent creature... 
 Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻

Sakshi Vashist

Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #Imsomeonewhothinks #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #nearandfaraway #lovefeelings

read more
Love can be felt miles apart.

And sometimes,
However close the person gets,
It doesn't impact your heart  Still awake? Collab and complete this night musing. #latenightquotes #Imsomeonewhothinks #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lovequotes #nearandfaraway #lovefeelings

just muskaan

Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel I am in the safest arms 

I pray for ur good health and smooth life Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aamna Magray

Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #yqdiary

read more
It seems like a dream

It seems like the end of my dream Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqenglish #yqdiary

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I can see the future 

I think about the past Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

#doublecollab #nearandfaraway #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mykindadoublecollab

read more

It feels like am never ever gonna be alone

It feels like am in a living hell made only for me to moan 

#doublecollab #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
#mykindadoublecollab

praveen kalabhavi

read more
As each day passes, 
you just keep coming closer
 to my heart. May the trust and understanding that we share
 among us grow with 
each passing day.I love you.

When I close my eyes, 
I can only see one face,
When I am lost in thoughts, 
Its only you, 
I am really missing you much dear, 
Please come back and near Inspired from a similar Hindi challenge by Rest Zone, here's a #doublecollab. Collab and share #nearandfaraway  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification