Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lonelinessin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lonelinessin10words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loneliness and love quotes, loneliness love quotes, quotes on loneliness in love, life and loneliness quotes, loneliness will kill you,

• 35 Followers
  • 41 Stories

Jaivarshini

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The self, moving away from other selves, even unfriending itself.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Inthira Shini

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Atleast you be with me
 to keep piece of mind . Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

Extreme Introvertism

Inferiority complex

Shyness, fear of

Others opinion

about oneself...  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

Varadhan P M

read more

Being alone even in a crowd,

though not physically but mentally!  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

Rahul Apne

read more
When you not enjoy the togetherness of any one, just all alone! Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

#theuntouchedvoice

read more
Pain of knowing that no-one cares 

still waiting for someone.. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

Ish Kumar King

read more
The very moment when I notice duality in your nature Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

suraj sharma

read more
Things going wrong But still am trying to be strong Participate in this #rapidfire and define #lonelinessin10words

Garima Mahnot Jain

#rapidfire #lonelinessin10words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp day 273

read more
Surrounded by people,
Pretend to be happy
And yet unexpressive.  #rapidfire #lonelinessin10words
#YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp day 273
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification