Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best everydaywhenilookatyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best everydaywhenilookatyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, everyday i fall more in love with you quotes, i fall in love with you everyday quotes, after all this time i still miss you everyday meaning in hindi, shrek ever fallen in love,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

Ashika Ashika

Welcome to the day 8 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my fairytale perfectly completes with you. — % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Welcome to the day 8 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My energy just boosts,
eyes want to stick on you,
the nose wants to smell more,
the aura is so securing,
I am just there standing. 
— % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anitha Elisha

I feel the cool breeze in the air
that makes me feel your true love
and immense care
 #mykindaeverydaywhenilookatyouquote #YoLoPoMo 
#lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
I smile unconditionally 💖💖— % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Kalai Selvi

read more
I just look at you..
 No thoughts could enter my mind at the time..— % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

राjN

read more
in display picture
A pretty girl with beautiful heart
Best care taker
I want u as my girl friend 
As my beloved 
Will u?? — % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Varadhan P M

read more

My audacity to stop you and say Hai!

To come past close by to sniff the scent,

To see you at close up to record

The smile that first dialate the eyes

Before spreading on the lips!

But I just pass on head hung low , oh! — % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Shail Raghuvanshi

Welcome to the day 8 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writerscommunity

read more
You look like a new flower waiting to be seen, smelt and held in loving hands. 

Like a new moon brightening the ever expanding dark blue sky, you make your presence known! — % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #writerscommunity

Drasti Tiwari

Welcome to the day 8 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Happiness #positive #energy

read more
Everyday when I look at you, and see you and my day filled with happiness and positive energy, you have become the reason for my living, now life without you seems impossible... — % & Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #happiness #positive #energy

Shreya Choudhary

Welcome to the day 8 of #yolopomo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February. Time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #everydaywhenilookatyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlife love

read more
I go down memory lane
And still follow you.
Like a bitter sweet
You're always with me. Welcome to the day 8 of #YoLoPoMo or the YourQuote Love Poem Month i.e February.

#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqlife #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification