Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2waystomakemelaugh Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2waystomakemelaugh Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2wards training solutions, 2wards polymer clay coupon code, 2wards driving, 2wards polymer clay, 2wards geraldton,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

ಸಪ್ತಸ್ವರ

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme Happy Sunday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When ever  you fighting with me that  moments are very cute just i recall and laughing like mad .
 Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme 

Happy Sunday.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme Happy Sunday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Don't try
Just laugh with me Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme 

Mahima Jain

If you can't bring it to me.. then a picture works too.. 😍 Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme Happy Sunday. #Food #Kids #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1. Bring me Food
2. Bring me Kids
 If you can't bring it to me.. then a picture works too.. 😍

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Happy Sunday.  #food #kids #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme Happy Sunday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻 Purani hasi purani yaadein... 😁

read more
Meri  acting karke...
Mamma papa are very good at doing my nakal🙃

Kuch log hai jin ki bolne ke style se hi hasi aati hai... Nhi it was in past... 
It was long back in school days... 
Ohhhhh my god, 
There was our physics teacher, ohh my god😁my classmates were really good at doing comedy, specially boys... 
I really miss that smile of mine... 
Ab to shayad barso ho gye utna tension free hase hue. 🙃

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba🌻
Purani hasi purani yaadein...
😁

Mari

Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. How could we make you laugh. Write a tiny list of two. #2waystomakemelaugh #aboutme Happy Sunday. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqdada #Humour #Motivation

read more
But both ways are under construction 😂 Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

#yqquotes #yqdada #humour #motivation

xyz

मेरा भाई तू मेरी जान है...❤️ तेरी हरकतें बड़ी महान हैं।😛 . . . . . Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. #YourQuoteAndMine #aboutme #2waystomakemelaugh #tishiyapa

read more
1) Bring my younger brother in front of me.
     I will laugh automatically by just seeing
     him because he gives so many funny 
     expressions.😛
2) Crack a joke then see; I will laugh a lot
     and it would be uncontrollable.😂😂 मेरा भाई तू मेरी जान है...❤️
तेरी हरकतें बड़ी महान हैं।😛

Mir Sohail

read more
1. Being my close friend & enjoy the moments 
2. Watching "Kapil Sharma Show"
 &
 My favourite Comedy Movies with me Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Make me happy 

Place food in front of me... Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhu Jain

read more
Pastries 
Funny faces.  Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Nfb ..

read more
A good comedy show
Acting silly. Welcome to the day 23 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification