Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp1on1 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp1on1 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 27 Followers
  • 109 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and contrast/complement our words ❤️🍿 #pnp1on1 #pnp1on1_milestone #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp280321 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Every step that you took
is imprinted on my heart.
It kisses your feet
and lays petals of love
whilst we walk together 
celebrating each step
that we take on love's
highway and help lighten 
life's treacherous path.

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and contrast/complement our words ❤️🍿

#pnp1on1 #pnp1on1_milestone #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp280321 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Sweta

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 #pnpthereis #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #swet_a #pnp190720 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
It's your arms where
I forget all my pains,
will you accord them forever to me? Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1

#pnpthereis #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #swet_a #pnp190720  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpblack #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp021020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
My heart holds
enough light to
chase away all
the accumulated 
darkness of a 
lifetime that you
hold in yours Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpblack #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp021020  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpcurves #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
And everytime you outrage
her modesty, know that 
'she' who birthed you, is
being subject to the same
inhuman shame
 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpcurves #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this unique #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpsketch #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp300920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
I paint your sketch
with my colours
Weep not, my light
shalt help you 
bloom n flower Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this unique #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpsketch #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp300920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpwallsof #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
As you walk your way
into my heart, know 
that you are walking
into love's sanctuary
where you can glimpse
a better version of you

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpwallsof #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp290920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpfireof #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp280920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The heat of your embrace
will whip up my passion
and I shall burn in 
it's flames Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpfireof #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp280920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnplearning #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp270920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The way to unlearning
is to drop the mind
in the lanes of wisdom
and embrace life's truth Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnplearning #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp270920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpyouleft #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp260920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
You left unfinished words
in the torn pages of
a shattered togetherness
from a dead past
 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpyouleft #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp260920  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpbrokenbond #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp240920 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
The ring of despair
that surrounds me
will someday snap 
with time. Waiting 
to reclaim my seat
on cloud nine.. Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpbrokenbond #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp240920  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification