Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best pnp011020 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best pnp011020 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about key officials of pnp, alberta pnp draw 2020, bc pnp online, saskatchewan pnp latest draw, bc pnp guide,

• 9 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
God , Fate  and Destiny

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

Chitra Iyer

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make hilarious memes on this #pantburningmeme template 😂 #pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Other apps when they see 
YourQuote app Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and make hilarious memes on this #pantburningmeme template 😂

#pnpmeme #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpcurves #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
And everytime you outrage
her modesty, know that 
'she' who birthed you, is
being subject to the same
inhuman shame
 Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpcurves #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Your skin doesn't define you. It only carries a wonderful person in it, YOU. — Pen n Popcorn Hey writero! Collab with us and write your own #pnpreminders #rmrheart #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Take a step today.  Your skin doesn't define you. It only carries a wonderful person in it, YOU.
— Pen n Popcorn

Hey writero! Collab with us and write your own #pnpreminders

#rmrheart #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #yqdidi #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿 #poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
1. "I was misunderstood" is perhaps telling me that I am an idiot.
2. "Maybe" tells me that it's always what you fear should not be.
3. "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis" 
Out of these 3 maybe I will be able to pronounce the 3 rd one one day.
I am misunderstood I didn't say I don't understand the meaning of these words and phrases, their import is what I meant.
 Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and list the words you don't understand ❤️🍿

#poliwrimo #dontunderstand #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and describe your school in 10 words ❤️🍿 #pnpschoolin10 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
Place for friendship, 
bonds, games, 
mischief, enjoyment 
and reluctant studies. Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and describe your school in 10 words ❤️🍿

#pnpschoolin10 #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️ #pnpcurves #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
What else is a female
there for if not to
Use and abuse? Hey writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this #pnp1on1 ❤️

#pnpcurves #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine

ꜱʜᴀʀɪ ʟᴀʟᴜ

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this BG with your soulful words ❤️🐼 #pnppicprompt #pnpwomen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn

read more
കഥ പറഞ്ഞുറക്കിയ നാളുകളെല്ലാം
കഥയായ് മാറിയ നാളുകളിന്ന് Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and adorn this BG with your soulful words ❤️🐼

#pnppicprompt #pnpwomen #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

Your skin doesn't define you. It only carries a wonderful person in it, YOU. — Pen n Popcorn Hey writero! Collab with us and write your own #pnpreminders #rmrheart #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #366dayschallengesp Day 265

read more
Self love is not selfishness. Your skin doesn't define you. It only carries a wonderful person in it, YOU.
— Pen n Popcorn

Hey writero! Collab with us and write your own #pnpreminders

#rmrheart #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #yqbaba  #pnp011020  #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp  Day 265

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🐼 Font - Reemkufi Regular #pnpups #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen n Popcorn #366dayschallengesp

read more
Are the parts of Life
Without these, it nothing
 but a straight line. Hey, writero! Collab with Pen n Popcorn and write your thoughts on this beautiful prompt ❤️🐼

Font - Reemkufi Regular

#pnpups #pennpopcorn #collabwithpnp  #pnp011020 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification