Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best totheoneswhoforget Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best totheoneswhoforget Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 19 Followers
  • 19 Stories

neelu

Ashika Ashika

To the ones who forget, No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago. Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. Who forgot the reason they're in pain. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #totheoneswhoforget

read more
My mr.fix it is still backbone for you all. To the ones who forget, 

No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. 
This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. 
Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. 
Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago.
Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. 
Who forgot the reason they're in pain.

suman singh

To the ones who forget, No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago. Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. Who forgot the reason they're in pain. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #totheoneswhoforget

read more
Only one word, 
To the one who forget me,
 is good luck and never 
meet me again 🙏 To the ones who forget, 

Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. 

Nitesh Prajapati

To the ones who forget, No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago. Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. Who forgot the reason they're in pain. #letters #hindipoetry #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #janletters #lewrimo #totheoneswhoforget

read more
you will never remember
in a life.  To the ones who forget, 

Varadhan P M

read more

It happens to everyone
at some stage
I used to my baby daughter
In bus for a round trip
to free her mother. Invariably a train
would cross,and I used to 
exclaim,"Hey train,Hey train"
She would enjoy
One evening I shouted..
That day ,I was traveling alone
I felt embarrassed 😂😳
 To the ones who forget, 

Anand Nagada

To the ones who forget, No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago. Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. Who forgot the reason they're in pain. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #lewrimo #totheoneswhoforget #the1kchallenge

read more
You had best version of me !
 To the ones who forget, 

Anand Nagda

To the ones who forget, No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago. Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. Who forgot the reason they're in pain. #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #lewrimo #totheoneswhoforget #the1kchallenge

read more
You had best version of me !
 To the ones who forget, 

Aditi Mishra

read more
That was my feelings...... To the ones who forget, 

Dr Upama Singh

read more
at some point 
you have to forget
those people who have 
forgotten you. To the ones who forget, 

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

To the ones who forget, No, not the ones who forgot to turn off the geyser or the lights. This is for the ones who forget to eat three meals. Who still haven't learned how to tie their shoelaces or ties, who forget every time they're taught. Who forget what they said in the last hour or just a few minutes ago. Who write to-do lists and forget where they were written. Who forgot the reason they're in pain. #letters #postman #lewrimo #totheoneswhoforget #LifeInspiringQuotes_ #SecretPen_2544 #hundredandsixtyonequotes

read more
There is someone who loves you,
There is someone to cry for you,
So don't rush taking reckless decisions. To the ones who forget, 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification