Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tothefoodilove Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tothefoodilove Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

neelu

Dipak Gurav

Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My love 😘 is, 
        Wife
 Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sakshi Jasrotia

Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I’ve tasted the cuisine,
the world drools for,

I’ve seen the exotics,
the art competes from.

But contentment I get
Dear “Dal-chawal”
Is way beyond 
I express for. Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine

Angelina George

Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
You make me the most happiest when humans can't! Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

Trinayana Roy

Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #Randommusings

read more
Thank you for tickling my tastebuds. As I put each morsel into my mouth I relish the aroma and the flavour and wish it lasted forever.  Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #trinayana #randommusings

Aditi Mishra

read more
That's delicious.. Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
பழைய சோறும்
ஊறுகாயும் கிடைத்தால்
கூட போதும் என்பேன்
வீட்டில் எல்லோரும்
கூழ் குடிக்கும் போது... Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine

Wallflower Wallflower

read more
Is food of POSITIVE STUFF Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
The food I love if it's served with Love ❤❤  Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I like to eat food 
which is cooked at home. Collab and dedicate a letter to the food you love through this challenge. #letters #tothefoodilove #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification