Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tothepoetinme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tothepoetinme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tot ja ey dil shayri 0, toth meaning, tot bag, define tot 10, cho tot,

• 20 Followers
  • 22 Stories

neelu

neelu

Nandipati Kalyani

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people use to kill each other. Point your poems at despair and shoot your demons. Poetry is the quietest and the most non-violent war you can wage on yourself and the world. You'll win even if it's just for 3 mins. And for this life, that's more than enough. #WorldPoetryDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme

read more

I'm ready to explore
And reveal the words 
from my heart
Sometimes the poet in me
Is the image of my mind
The perception in me
Emanate continuously 
and effortlessly I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless.

But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate.
Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. 
Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed.

Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people use to kill each other. Point your poems at despair and shoot your demons. Poetry is the quietest and the most non-violent war you can wage on yourself and the world. You'll win even if it's just for 3 mins. And for this life, that's more than enough.

Osho Jain

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u #letters #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme

read more
When I started loving myself,
I started living the way I am,
But self improvement was, 
Self improvement is,
Self improvement will always be in my bucket list.
 I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless.

Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed.

Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u

Gita Khanna

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u #letters #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme

read more
It's been such a relief to have you with me. They say words fall short  when we wish to convey the intense within.. But it is also true., when I use your brush.. The poet's brush using images, similes to voice the gushing thoughts, the pain , the anxiety becomes less burdensome.. The moment I  vent myself with your help, intensity becomes objectified.. It's automatically at two removes from the felt emotion.. I cherish you, your presence within.. 

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless.

Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
keep writing
one day
you will make
others proud
of your words I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless.

Monalisa Guje

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u #letters #WorldPoetryDay #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
Good try, keep going. I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless.

Monalisa Guje

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u #WorldPoetryDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme #monalisaguje #monagujequotes

read more
Please keep coming,
I love your company. I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless.

Anand Nagada

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u #WorldPoetryDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme #the1kchallenge

read more
Wake from sleep 

Its time for some 

magic of words !

Anand Nagda

I know the world tells you, metaphors are nothing but lies. Personifying is just you projecting. Similes are just vague comparisons. Poetry is pointless. But remember sometimes the truth in you needs lies to communicate. Sometimes imagination can be a better friend than people. Sometimes what keeps you alive is more important than what nails you to your bed. Poetry is pointless like life. It's the meaning you give it that makes it have a point. So, make your poems as pointy as swords people u #WorldPoetryDay #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #tothepoetinme #the1kchallenge

read more
Wake from sleep 

Its time for some 

magic of words !

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification