Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2thingsirefuse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2thingsirefuse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2th class english book pdf, 2th class english book, 2th merit list 2020, 2th class marathi book, 2th class english,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉🏻unpleasant emotion caused by the threat 
of  harm and pain
👉🏻a feeling of reverential respect mixed 
with fear and wonder Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
1.The no. Of times I used to sneak out with my boyfriend

2.I sometimes managed to get more pocket money than he did!!  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
1.The no. Of times I used to sneak out with my boyfriend

2.I sometimes managed to get more pocket money than he did!!  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Varadhan P M

read more
When we are ready to share
everything with friends,
Why not with Siblings..??
We share appearance, moods, character,
why not secrets too??
Most dependable on Earth are the
Siblings!!  Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Akthari Begum

read more
Never doubt with anyone
Not give any chance ,
anyone doubt with you. 
 Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Tushar Paul

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
Secrets of success

Personal information Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

Dr Upama Singh

read more
1. my affairs
2. my failures
except these two I can share everything Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Vidushi Kulshreshtha

read more
Tears and fears! Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Manmohan Singh

read more
Every thing I share with my sibling,
For their better tomorrow.

What I refuse to share with them  is my bad experiences with my friends  and my sorrow. Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Madhav Jha

read more
my soul's speech

my erractic unknown behaviour Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification