Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best quotebytisya Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best quotebytisya Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love quote image, challenging the status quo, love quote to wife, love quote by rumi, status quo meaning in hindi,

• 2 Followers
  • 40 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tushar Paul

Good morning. Start your day with a #Metaphor challenge. #lifeisthattree Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
as much you know
as much you grow
the deeper you go...
Knowledge is the sea
for your bark and leaves
the more you gain
the bigger you grow... Good morning. Start your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisthattree

Happy Sunday. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#quotebytisya

Tushar Paul

***The life walk!*** Hi, I am Tisya. A 9 year old girl, exploring and understanding life and using my father's page here to write my thoughts. #quotebytisya #yqbaba #poem #thelifewalk #we #yourquote #poetrybytisya #thoughtofthemidnight

read more
The life walk!

The light
that is around
has led the time
like a sound
For the time
that passed away
We left people
on path around
The darkest fear
that made us frown
won't let it
make us drown
to the ground
Will fly like a butterfly
in the sky
Will show who we are
creative and still together
The special new fate
to the gate
of hell or heaven
will face it
together forever! ***The life walk!***
Hi, I am Tisya. A 9 year old girl, exploring and understanding life and using my father's page here to write my thoughts.
#quotebytisya #yqbaba #poem #thelifewalk #we #yourquote #poetrybytisya #thoughtofthemidnight

Tushar Paul

#quotebytisya

read more
Your love taught me how to
bloom and to cherish
with happiness
to find a friend in silence
to see again, how
I could overcome my fear #quotebytisya

Tushar Paul

#quotebytisya

read more
My favourite teacher likes
math she teaches us
activities and mathematics.
She is the best
thanku for teaching me
allot. #quotebytisya

Tushar Paul

Wearing a mask is like
hiding the personality,
that I am hiding
behind the shadows! #quotebytisya #feelings #yqbaba #yourquote #peraonality #shadow #hide #mask

Tushar Paul

Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
Secrets of success

Personal information Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Tell us about the 2 things you refuse to share with your sibling. #aboutme #2thingsirefuse #rakshabandhan #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

Tushar Paul

Good morning. Happy Raksha Bandhan. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #lifewithsibling #rakshabandhan #HappyRakshaBandhan #Rakhi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
Hard times

Best times Good morning. Happy Raksha Bandhan. Start your day with a #doublecollab. #lifewithsibling #rakshabandhan #happyrakshabandhan #rakhi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

Tushar Paul

OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnothingmoredifficult • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ Collab with your soulful words.✨ • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts • Please maintain the aesthetics. #YourQuoteAndMine #musingtime #yqaestheticthoughts #quotebytisya

read more
trying to find 
true friends...
to find real
Iove! OPEN FOR COLLAB✨ #ATnothingmoredifficult
• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ✨ 

Collab with your soulful words.✨ 

• Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts 

• Please maintain the aesthetics.

Tushar Paul

When do you think the sky changes its colour? Tell us in this #latenightquotes. #skychangescolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
You change When do you think the sky changes its colour? Tell us in this #latenightquotes. #skychangescolour #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotebytisya

Tushar Paul

Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August. Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotebytisya

read more
The light that led 
us to traps,
till the end of 
our life. 
The people who
uses us,
make us sad,
all in a night! Welcome to the day 21 of #YoLiWriMo or the YourQuote List Writing Month i.e. August.

Today, list out the 2 things you don't like about this world. #aboutme #2thingsidontlike #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotebytisya
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification