Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzpodimo7 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzpodimo7 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Madhu Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must be of four lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo7

read more
There is something 
I always miss about you 
And it's your beautiful smile 
which makes me fall in love with you.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉
(Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) 

How to write it: 

• Your poem must be of four lines.

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must be of four lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo7 #hans11

read more
ना पूछ मुझे कि कौन हूं मैं
बस हस कर देख और चला जा
शमा की रोशन रोशनी को देख
बीच के अंधेरे को छोड़ और चला जा। Hello Resties! ❤️

Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉

How to write it: 

Srilatha Gugunta

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must be of four lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo7

read more
Tomorrow is never predicted..
presume, it brings sweetness for lifetime..
adding colours, it blossoms in our life..
making our journey fruitful and divinely fine..
 Hello Resties! ❤️

How to write it: 

Sangeeta Patidar

Hello Resties! ❤️ Day 6 of #RzPoDiMo brings to you- "ABCB Poem" You can attempt it in both Hindi and English and best ones will be featured on our Instagram page! 🎉 (Follow us with link in bio to see the features!) How to write it: • Your poem must be of four lines. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #sangeetapatidar #restzone #collabwithrestzone #YoPoDiMo #rzpodimo7

read more
ज़माने में नहीं किसी को किसी की फ़िक्र, 
दिल, जाने तू किसके  इंतज़ार में खड़ा है!
छोड़ भी दे अब,  ख़्वाब पलकों पे सजाना,
जाने क्यों तू,  अपनी ही धुन पर अड़ा है!   Hello Resties! ❤️

How to write it: 

Zumi

read more
My roses burned in the fire you call love, 
Don't you know what I expected out of you? 
I wanted love and respect, you gave me none. 
And when the time came, you showed me your actual hue.  Hello Resties! ❤️

How to write it: 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification