Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndfirehawks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndfirehawks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 5 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Abid

Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women. STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Men are also Human. 😑 #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain Collaborating with Gabriella Josef

read more
And to deprive me of
My mental peace
Is criminality.  Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women.
STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 
Men are also Human. 😑
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Maryam Fathima
Collaborating with Syed Aabidhussain
Collaborating with Gabriella Josef

Abid

Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women. STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE Men are also Human. 😑 #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima

read more
And the tongue lashing
you whip me with is
Your stupidness.  Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women.
Men are also Human. 😑
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofabuse
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back. This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes. Follow #befreefromviolence to join their #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice

read more
to make them inarticulate  Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back.

This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes.
Follow #befreefromviolence to join their

Naseem Habib

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back. This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes. Follow #befreeofviolence to join their ca #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice

read more
to let you know worth
either bear or revolt,
Choice is YOURS..... Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back.

This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes.
Follow #befreeofviolence to join their ca

Poonam Suyal

Say no to domestic violence. Open for collab #marchofvoice #dndwomensweek #befreeofviolence #dndfirehawks #43kprabha #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Prabhamani

read more
Don't let anyone degrade you....
cause you're one and only one, 
and enough for you Say no to domestic violence.
Open for collab
#marchofvoice 
#dndwomensweek 
#befreeofviolence 
#dndfirehawks 
#43kprabha  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Prabhamani

Poonam Suyal

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back. This prompt is given by Team FireHawks. They are raising their voice against domestic violence. On this occasion of #womensday, join #dndfirehawks and Democrats & Dissenters to share your views on how women need to be freed from the clutches of violence at their own homes. Follow #befreeofviolence to join their ca #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwomensweek #marchofvoice #43kprabha

read more
Only a slap is enough 
To lit the fire in me....
of realisation 
That this is the beginning of,
humiliation....
If immediately not stopped....
this will continue to go on

Even if you scream at her, yell at her, torture her, blackmail her or slap her, you are making her a victim of domestic violence. It's now time to stop being silent and to fight back.

Follow #befreeofviolence to join their ca

Poonam Suyal

Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women. STAND AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofviolence #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Maryam Fathima #43kprabha Collaborating with Prabhamani

read more
The strength you use
when you hit me
Shows your shortcomings....
which you want to hide  Collaborate with a 3 liner about why men shouldn't be proud that they hit their women.
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofviolence  #YourQuoteAndMine
#43kprabha 
Collaborating with Prabhamani

Poonam Suyal

Collab with a sarcastic 2 liner stating with " Go ahead, hit me..." STANDING AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. #dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofviolence #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcgb Collaborating with Maryam Fathima Collaborating with Harry Potter

read more
Go ahead, hit me
I'll hit you back with my will power....
courage, strength.... 
You can't let me down....
I will emerge as a winner without a frown  Collab with a sarcastic 2 liner stating with " Go ahead, hit me..."

STANDING AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE.
#dndwomensweek #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #befreeofviolence   #YourQuoteAndMine #yqcgb
Collaborating with Harry Potter

marmalade ツ

I believe that no type of relationship can reproduce amidst domestic violence... Open for collabs Say no to domestic violence. #yqbaba #dndwomensweek #dndwomensweekfinale #befreeofviolence #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ayushi Tiwari Collaborating with Navya Pandey

read more
A slap is enough to bury your relationship in his grave... I believe that no type of relationship can reproduce amidst domestic violence...

Open for collabs 
Say no to domestic violence.
#yqbaba #dndwomensweek #dndwomensweekfinale #befreeofviolence #dndfirehawks #marchofvoice   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Ayushi Tiwari 
Collaborating with Navya Pandey

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification